Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions - FAU @ Charlotte - Nov 25th, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

FAU wins  48 - 14

Back to the top

56-14. Even with the subs playing in the fourth.
Back to the top

Lane wants style points

Motor scored 4 tds in the first half 
Owls put up 70
Charlotte 10

They let any Owl Fans in the stands strap up at half time to play
Back to the top

52-21
Back to the top

I cannot remember any FAU game – probably ever – where there is absolutely no doubt FAU will win, and win easily. Even during this win streak, there was always a seed of doubt in just about every one of these games given the history of this program. Finally, we get to relax.

It's crazy to say given the final score, but I really didn't think FAU played a complete game against FIU. There were soft spots in the D (who hasn't forced a TO in two games), and the offense seemed to coast throughout the game, doing almost nothing in the 2nd q until the final 3 minutes. This will be a game to fix some of the issues and still get style points IMO. I just hope the team isn't complacent in this game and the UNT Championship game (I am sure they have absolutely no fear of a UNT rematch whatsoever) and lays the hammer down. I think they will.

FAU - 61
Charlotte - 17
Back to the top

d-owl said

I cannot remember any FAU game – probably ever – where there is absolutely no doubt FAU will win
Posted On: Nov 23rd 2017, 10:27 AM #373969

2010 vs NT :(
Back to the top

Damn you Rob Housler. I’ll never forget that dropped pass on the drive to win the game.

Amazing that guy had a decent NFL career, aside from the 70 yard reverse against FIU he was more notorious for mishaps on the field. But if you go to the combine and put up the most bench reps and run the fastest 40, they’ll try to teach you to catch!
Back to the top

teambeer said

Damn you Rob Housler. I’ll never forget that dropped pass on the drive to win the game.

Amazing that guy had a decent NFL career, aside from the 70 yard reverse against FIU he was more notorious for mishaps on the field. But if you go to the combine and put up the most bench reps and run the fastest 40, they’ll try to teach you to catch!
Posted On: Nov 23rd 2017, 12:19 PM #373973

Wasn’t he the one that had the ball bounce off his helmet on a kickoff against ULM? It was one of our early TV games and my brother called me laughing.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Yeah it was ULM or Troy, one of the red teams from the Lockhart days. Really windy, he was at the 30, ball just stalled and came down right on his head. Of course the other team recovered... man we had a long bad run
Back to the top

Yep, I tried to find the photo...no luck.
Back to the top
Control functions: