Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 FAU Baseball Schedule

Add topic

2011 FAU Baseball Schedule

Back to the top

Re: 2011 FAU Baseball Schedule

Owls get FIU and MTSU at home early, then the latter part of the Belt slate (April on) is tilted towards the road (3-of-5 series).

Will be interesting to see how that pans out.

Games to note:

UF @ Roger Dean 2-22-11 (Stadium sits abut to FAU's Jupiter Campus)

UM @ HOME 2-23-10

Series to note:

FIU 3-18 -3-20

Back to the top

Seems like our schedule gets weaker every year.  I miss when we we used to have more reputable programs like TCU, UTenn, and UNC on our OOC schedule.
Back to the top

Agree, it's a little light this year…but belive we will get to toss our 1 against UM at home…hopefully we can pull that one out…
Back to the top

Rick said

Agree, it's a little light this year…but belive we will get to toss our 1 against UM at home…hopefully we can pull that one out…

And we did.  ;D

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Scheduling looks like it has been well planned to give team a good rpi and a good record. Stony Brook wins America East and goes to regional each year. Monmouth also same type of team winning there conference. Miami 3 times  Florida 1 Va. Tech 1  UCF & Gul Coast  . Bethune Cookman another school that wins conference and goes to regional each year. Then add in the tough Sun Belt Conference. ;)
Back to the top

Performing well against stonybrook is not only important for the win column. If you look closely you will notice their head coach is usually one of the coaches that votes for usa today college baseball poll. A dominating series would also help us possibly creep up in the polls. Just sayin. It's the way the system works. Need to take advantage of the opportunity.
Back to the top

Go baseball Owl's - great win over UM - don't let-up and no let-down vs. StonyBrook!

Go Owl's!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Go Owl's!!!!!!!!!

Owls, NOT Owl's. GO OWLS.
Back to the top
Control functions: