Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Bell in camp in Chicago

Add topic

Note from the PBPost:

FAU's Bell gets more exposure:

Florida Atlantic forward Mike Bell has been invited to participate in the Chicago Pre-Draft Camp, which begins today and concludes Friday.

Bell earned an invitation to the workoutsafter a solid performance last month in the Portsmouth Invitational, an early showcase for players hoping to be drafted. There will be 60 players at the Chicago camp.

The former standout at Palm Beach Community College has also had private workouts with the Bulls, Jazz, Clippers and Kings in the past month, according to his agent, Darren Weiner.

The 6-foot-10, 220-pound Bell was the Atlantic Sun Player of the Year and won honorable mention All-America honors this season after scoring 19.1 points per game and pulling down 9.3 rebounds per game. Bell scored 1,001 points in his career at FAU.

Back to the top

Bell in camp in Chicago

it sucks matt d couldn't have coached bell in last year at FAU. If he gets drafted in the top three rounds that would be pretty amamzing, the next speedy claxton. FAU b-ball is headed in the right direction.

good luck bell.
Back to the top

Bell in camp in Chicago

Bell in camp in Chicago

Just think how much better of a player Bell could have develop into if he had the proper coaching.

The kids has the talent, I wish him the very best and to represent FAU well.

Back to the top

Bell in camp in Chicago

Exit39 said

it sucks matt d couldn't have coached bell in last year at FAU. If he gets drafted in the top three rounds that would be pretty amamzing, the next speedy claxton. FAU b-ball is headed in the right direction.

good luck bell.

That would be amazing because the NBA draft only has two rounds. ;D

Seriously, I'd love to see Bell in the NBA, he certainly has the talent to help a team. I don't know if he gets drafted, but if he doesn't, I'm sure that he'll have a number of teams vying for him as a free agent.
Back to the top
Control functions: