Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

20-13 Final. Close call

FORTUNATE is the word here, to pull out this win. Texas State have a pretty good team. We settled down on defense but the offense took a siesta for the ENTIRE 2nd half!

The guys will regroup for Northern Colorado next week.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

I thought Parker was hurt when we had the ball at midfield! Barron and Sanchez had the carries till the turnover.
Then Parker shows up on the final drive in the 4th and get the critical 11 yard run. ???
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Well, they certainly looked like a team that hadn't played in two weeks, but i'll take it. Good job to struggle through and find a rhythm on defense. Any road win is a good one, but hopefully we'll see a much crisper performance next week.

Gotta give credit to Texas State, they played us very tough last season and played a very physical game again today. They gave Baylor a fight a few weeks back as well. They seem to have a program on the rise with their new coach.

Anyway, it was a rough one, but it ended well! GO OWLS! ;D
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Oh I'll definitely take the win.. ;D
Just looking at some of the happenings during the game.

Texas State's defense had a lot to do with our offense struggling late in the game.
They will be a team to watch in the future.

I'm sure next week's game will be a little sharper for both sides of the ball.
We are True road Warriors!!
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

HOW 'BOUT THEM OWLS!

terry had a great play breaking up the pass to seal the win, play of the game in my opinion.
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Doesn't matter if its a close call…. I know of some guys who get paid that would love to change the records (see Dolphins and Buccaneers) we're still 4-0. 8-)
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

HOW 'BOUT THEM OWLS!

terry had a great play breaking up the pass to seal the win, play of the game in my opinion.

JT closed on the play real nice. It looked like a cover 2. Gordon let him go and the two safeties must pick up the slack. Rodgers dove for the ball but JT knocked the ball away at the last second.
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

What about our KICKER :o :o :o :o :o
The kid can get it down field! What was it, 72 yards?
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

20-13 Final. Close call

That was a heck of a kick.

I thought TXST Defense was the difference, they step-up and gave our OL more then they could handle and put pressure Allen all second half.

Our defense seems to come up big when it has too.

I'll take the w.
Back to the top

20-13 Final. Close call

Their defense played a great game. They came from all angles of the line. We got a grasp on it later in the game but they still sent 2 xtra bodies sometimes.
Jared is a warrior in the pocket!
Back to the top