Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2007 season record

2007 season record

Predict what FAU's final record will be for 2007.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

2007 season record

Does anyone want to change their prediction ofter the Stinson news?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

2007 season record

To tell you the truth, I hadn't figured him into the picture. My reasoning, you have to earn your starting spot no matter what and he has yet put on the pads as an Owl, so while it is a loss in the back field, I don't think it will have that much of an impact this year.
Back to the top

2007 season record

Pierre should have a good year. He is the most experienced back we have now and did well last season.

Why can't Stinson enroll though. I would at least want to ensure he will show up in January by enrolling him in August and getting him involved with the team.

We do seem to have a problem with our top RB recruit every year.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

2007 season record

By enrolling in January he doesn't burn a year of eligibility but would be able to participate in spring drills. If he enrolled for fall he would have to be redshirted.

But I agree, I'd like to see him enrolled just to get him on campus. Especially with our history of good recruits that kind of just disappear.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

2007 season record

I do know that since he signed his letter of intent he can't transfer to other d-1 school unless he gets release from Howard. Although, I supposed he always could go to another level or juco and transfer from there.
Back to the top

2007 season record

I would think that the coaches and Stinson are in constant dialog to make sure the best option for Stinson & the program are met. This is a recruit we can ill-afford to lose.
Back to the top

2007 season record

Just thoughts from an outsider:

Middle TN L
OK State L
Minnesota L
North TX W
Kentucky L
USF L
ULL W
ULM W
Ark. St. W
UF L
FIU W
Troy W
Back to the top

2007 season record

usf2008 said

Middle TN L
OK State L
Minnesota L
North TX W
Kentucky L
USF L
ULL W
ULM W
Ark. St. W
UF L
FIU W
Troy W

Welcome. Interesting prediction…. probably going to be very similar to the overall outcome. Of course, as FAU fans we all hope that the team's going to throw in some big surprises (W on Minnesota, for instance) but we'll know more after the first couple of games. Hell, maybe even after the first game. That MTSU win would be key.

See you at the game.
Back to the top

2007 season record

usf2008 said

Middle TN L
OK State L
Minnesota L
North TX W
Kentucky L
USF L
ULL W
ULM W
Ark. St. W
UF L
FIU W
Troy W

The big difference I see is the W against USF ;D ;) oh yea…and MT and possibly MN!

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: