Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2010 draft

2010 draft

Back to the top

Re: 2010 draft

I cannot believe that they are doing this an entire year in advance.  How can they predict this stuff when these players final year hasn't even happened?  So rediculous.
Back to the top

because people like me are board at work.
Back to the top

Exit39 said

because people like me are board at work.

Looks like Frantz would be on the same team as Tebow!  ;D

No Harmon? Weird.

Gent better have a spectacular year if he wants to be drafted. Yes he's out best WR but I won't be surprised if he doesn't go.

Rusty and Harmon, on the other hand… one of them should land a spot.
Back to the top

Tebow as the first QB taken. No way. He does not project to be an NFL QB. He is maybe a 3rd or 4th round guy.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Aside from the fact that this is the same exact draft order as this past year, this draft is so off base its not even funny.

They predict the Browns to take a C in round 2. Why would they do that when they took a C in round 1 this season? Jets taking a RB (Jarvaris James UM), they just moved up in round 3 to take the RB from Iowa (Shonn Green). Miami is NOT taking Matt Grothe, ESPECIALLY in Round 4. Grothe will be lucky if he's even drafted. Kansas City who just got Matt Cassel taking not just 1 but 2 QB's (Max Hall, Juice Williams).

I know it's just 1 guys guess as to what's going to happen but I wouldn't put to much faith into this

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

theblackmaria6 said

I cannot believe that they are doing this an entire year in advance.  How can they predict this stuff when these players final year hasn't even happened?  So rediculous.

Sorry, I know this is off topic.  It's just a pet peeve of mine.  Nothing personal against the poster, but I see this on message boards all the time and it drives me nuts…the word is "ridiculous".  There is no "e" in it!  We have a spell check feature for just this purpose…use it.

Back to the top

i second that. i say the next guy who does it gets blocked for five days.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

theblackmaria6 said

Sorry, I know this is off topic.  It's just a pet peeve of mine.  Nothing personal against the poster, but I see this on message boards all the time and it drives me nuts…the word is "ridiculous".  There is no "e" in it!  We have a spell check feature for just this purpose…use it.

HAHAHAH hysterical! Re-Diculous…. To be diculous again?

My pet peeve in spelling mistakes is definitely, this just in.. THERE IS NO A! lol. It's not definately.

OK Anyway, back to topic

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

fauowls44 said

theblackmaria6 said

HAHAHAH hysterical! Re-Diculous…. To be diculous again?

My pet peeve in spelling mistakes is definitely, this just in.. THERE IS NO A! lol. It's not definately.

OK Anyway, back to topic

LOL…that one bothers me too.  I know it's a small thing, but it's just lazy and it reflects badly on FAU, since I'm guessing 90% of us graduated from the University.  Plus, it takes no time to click the spell check button before posting.
Back to the top
Control functions: