Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 QB

2013 QB

Is anybody starting to worry about the starting QB next year? From what I hear about German and school is not looking good, and we saw what Curtis had to offer against Wagner unless we see drastic improvement next year. Granted Wilbert had tremendous improvement since last year. We have the talent at WR to have a great passing attack with Dukes, and hopefully the addition of Carter next year. But who will throw them the ball?
Back to the top

Re: 2013 QB

Your guess is as good as ours !
Back to the top

I'm pretty worried about it.

While I see us extending offers to exciting QBs (Waters, Sandberg) I have no faith that they'll choose us over the other offers on their list. Our best shot seems to be to beat out Houston for Tyler Ferguson (unless there's a QB out there that we don't know about… which is entirely possible).

Back to the top

The way I'm taking it, the Owls have put a full course press on for JUCO QBs.

I think the job is wide open, but a major concern for next season.
Back to the top

Why not go all out on a juco QB ? I mean…..we had soooo much success with it last year……? All jokes aside, we don't have a QB lined up for next year, so we need a juco for next two years and a freshman to groom for the future.
Back to the top

What do you mean there is no qb for next year? Bracewell has taken the 2 spot from Curtis for weeks now. Knows the O and is a great passer. German from what I hear is not looking good. I wouldn't be surprised if Bracewell was the only qb on the roster soon.
Back to the top

What do yall mean by "German not looking good"?

Is he failing classes or is he not performing up to expected levels at practice?
Back to the top

One person said he was struggling on here, that's the only update anyone has heard about him since September so that's what they're all going with. I don't know if it's true or not, so I'm witholding judgement until after the season when we can start talking about this stuff.
Back to the top

big said

Bracewell has taken the 2 spot from Curtis for weeks now….

How so, he wasn't listed on the two deep?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

One person said he was struggling on here, that's the only update anyone has heard about him since September so that's what they're all going with. I don't know if it's true or not, so I'm witholding judgement until after the season when we can start talking about this stuff.

+1

He's running the scout team. Which men's he's told what to do, and is playing with the 3's and 4's.

How is anyone going to judge anything by that??

But he wasn't around last week, so must be focusing on academics - like Carter.
Back to the top
Control functions: