Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Pro Day

FAU will host thier 2015 Pro Day tomorrow, April 2nd at the Track.

The below players are expected to participate:

Derek Butcher (DT)
Marcus Cunningham (WR)
Alex Deleon (TE)
William Dukes (WR)
Joe Fischer (LS)
Melvin German (WR)
Martese Jackson (RB)
Andrae Kirk (LB)
Daniel Lozandier (DB)
Braden Lyons (OL)
Daniel McKinney (WR)
Christian Milstead (DB)
Tony Moore (RB)
Damian Parms (DB)
D’Joun Smith (DB)
Rodney “Lucky” Whitehead (WR)
Back to the top

Yes!! The the legend of Melvin German is back!! Hopefully D'joun Smith keeps raising his profile and becomes the  highest pick ever at FAU! I really do hope Parms and Whitehead get drafted I really think if they get into NFL camps they will be a potential steal for those franchises!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Yes!! The the legend of Melvin German is back!!
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 12:10 PM #344097

Caught 32 passes for 569 yards and 7 TD at Slippery Rock last year.

Back to the top

Rick said

DeltAlumnus said

Yes!! The the legend of Melvin German is back!!
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 12:10 PM #344097

Caught 32 passes for 569 yards and 7 TD at Slippery Rock last year.
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 12:19 PM #344098

Huh. Did not realize he played somewhere after FAU.

Back to the top

Whitehead is freakishly fast… line him up as a slot receiver and a punt returner.
My top 2 highlights of him last year were his TD in the 4th quarter vs WKU, and his punt return vs Tulsa… boy, is he fast!!!!

It would be nice to see D'Joun get drafted by the Patriots to replace Revis and Browner  :Big-Grin:
Denver could use Whitehead to replace Wes Welker.

I think I missed my calling as an NFL GM lol
Back to the top

I'm so hyped up for this Rumor has it Smith will stand on his combine numbers. Whitehead is just pure explosion and I know once he gets to training camp he will make a mark on special teams and line up in the slot. Moore reminds me a little of Alfred Morris with is no nonsense running style may not be pretty but he puts his foot in the ground and hits the hole. Deleon may not be the fastest or strongest but he's solid his knowledge of the game will help him out a lot he was asked to do a lot of things within the offense and he preformed well especially towards the end of the year he's a sleeper to keep an eye on.
Back to the top

Funny you should mention that…I was talking with FAU today, and they said that there is no "guarantee" that someone will actually participate in drills. Could just show up, make a presence, be measured, etc…

And would agree with this strategy for Smith, really don't see the need to do so.

Why risk an injury?
Back to the top

He should be the highest Owl ever drafted. I've loved his play ever since he stepped on the field and started making plays for us. I would've loved if this class has played in a bowl game because they've worked so hard their whole careers. I hope they all put up good numbers good luck owls. #WinToday #OwlsUp
Back to the top

Back to the top

Back to the top
Control functions: