Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2017 FAU Football Countdown presented by It's Owl Time!

78 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Derek Butcher (@DerekButcher78) wore #78 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

78 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Jarrid Smith (@JarridSmith) wore #78 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

Mark have you seen Jarrid lately? Was wondering what he was up to...
Back to the top

I follow him on Twitter and while he doest tweet much I know hes highly involved in education and I think specifically for his tribe. Below is his twitter bio.

Jarrid Smith
@JarridSmith FOLLOWS YOU
Proud Native American,evolving community activist and loving husband. Hunger | Poverty | Education issues are my passion - Professor by Trade #TEAMprius

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Rick said

Mark have you seen Jarrid lately? Was wondering what he was up to…
Posted On: Jun 15th 2017, 10:20 AM #369189

I haven't seen him for a year or so.  He was very involved in Education. He is a very private person and a really respectful, quiet, and great guy.
Back to the top

75 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Braden Lyons wore #75 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

74 days until @FAU_Football kicks off Football in Paradise. Stern Vile' wore #74 for #FAU. #OwlsUp
Back to the top

How may games did this guy play in?

Hardly knew thee…
Back to the top

Rick said

How may games did this guy play in?

Hardly knew thee…
Posted On: Jun 19th 2017, 1:22 PM #369230

He played in 1 game in 2012: @georgia
He played in 4 or 5 games in 2013 (his senior year).
He was a juco transfer with 2 years of eligibility.

If my memory serves me (and it may not), I believe he battled injury his entire career.  

Back to the top

I remember both him and the "big Ragoo" sitting the bench, must have had the biggest back-up O line in the nation!

I always wanted them put in in goals line situations, especially on D!! Get the big bodies in there, Plug the holes! We would still go with smaller, tired guys and give up the TD guaranteed!

Hope the health of both Big men is doing better!
Back to the top
Control functions: