Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

anything mascot

anything mascot

hey post your feelings about the present owl good or bad and what u think truthfully 100% and then give ideas and solutions to the problems
Back to the top

anything mascot

I like the outfit, but he needs to do some more crazy stuff in the stands and things like that. In my opinion, a mascot isn't much use on the sidelines because I'm watching the game most of the time, not the sidelines. Maybe if he can himself a skateboard, or something else that he might get hurt on, that might be good, because when mascots put themselves in dangerous situations, it's always amusing. We could also get that Hooters mascot, the inflatable Owl…that guy is hilarious. Anyone ever seen the Zooperstars?
Back to the top

anything mascot

The old mascot from a few years ago used to go into the stand for pictures with the fans. He/she would really get into the game. I think it would be good for the mascot to join the fans in the stands on occasion in order to get them into the game. Also, if the mascot would get involved with mascots from other teams. At MTSU this year the mascot was armwrestling with the MTSU mascot and putting on a show for the fans. Of course, that was also the game that he had his head stolen and thrown into the stands by a rowdy fan. Maybe he is a little gun shy after that incident. The funny thing about the incident was that the cheerleading coach grabbed the guy by the shirt and ruffed him up a bit. Watch out BC, you might be next if you stay on her bad side :D

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

anything mascot

good ideas anyone else out there got some im sure you do and this is the thread to post on
Back to the top

anything mascot

Have him tour the tailgate area pre-game?
Back to the top

anything mascot

at the next home game and for the rest of the season he should be there doing it
Back to the top

anything mascot

He needs to learn how to dance.. maybe one year we can do what Billy the Marlin does and get a big air gun and shoot shirts into the strand... ? If we can afford that, then that would be pretty cool.
Back to the top

anything mascot

He needs to be seen on the field & in the stands.

From tailgating, to pregame, during the game, at the half, in another words he needs to be every where at all times.

Here's an Idea - could we have two Owls :o Twins (they could have different jersey's or something)

Having two could have them running all over the place and could do some antics between the two (the dualing owls).

Or maybe I'll just go get another cup of coffee!!
Back to the top

anything mascot

He needs to learn how to dance.. maybe one year we can do what Billy the Marlin does and get a big air gun and shoot shirts into the strand… ? If we can afford that, then that would be pretty cool.
We have one that pepsi lets us use. We try to when ever we have shirts to give away. IMO we need to do it more.

Here is a link to a picture of him using it:
http://www.faudigital.com/gallery/260960/2/10278072/Medium
Back to the top

anything mascot

Here's an Idea - could we have two Owls Twins (they could have different jersey's or something)

Actually there are two costumes but student government never met with me the other day to get the other costume. We really want to have to too costumes but you know some areas of student government really dont do to much. They just want their titles for resume purposes. There will be two guys in the owl this weekend.. Super owl, the guy who does the back flips coming out with the team and the normal owl. The super owl will have a red cape.
Back to the top
Control functions: