Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coach KIFFIN 4/1 Arkansas

I am surprised nobody has thrown Ole Miss into the mix. I think it is a better gig than Arkansas. Wouldn't be surprised if they take a look at Kiffin.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

It could be argued Missouri is the best of all 3 SEC jobs since it is in the East.  All 3 have challenges to truly contend for SEC championships.

But Arkansas has been the one that seems most interested to date.  They also have Jerry Jones providing money, surprisingly good facilities, and might be the most patient in terms of how long they would “accept” just getting to bowl-eligible versus how fast they want to have 10-win seasons. 
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

I am surprised nobody has thrown Ole Miss into the mix. I think it is a better gig than Arkansas. Wouldn't be surprised if they take a look at Kiffin.

GO OWLS!!!
Posted On: Dec 4th 2019, 3:38 PM #391454

Didn’t another Kiffen recently have a rough departure from there?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlfan1 said

GO OWLS!!!
Posted On: Dec 4th 2019, 3:38 PM #391454
Didn’t another Kiffen recently have a rough departure from there?
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 1:19 PM #391481
Yes, Chris KiffIn was thrown under the bus to protect Freeze. Of course protecting Freeze didn't turnout very well.
Back to the top

Rick Neuheisel on his ESPNU Radio show today talked about Norvell being the possible coach at either FSU or Miss State, and that Kiffin could go to Arkansas OR he wouldn't be surprised if he was the back-up choice in Tallahassee if Novell goes somewhere else.  No idea on accuracy, but if FSU is a possibility the plot will thicken.
Back to the top

Did Kiffin cancel his radio show appearance for later today???That doesn’t bode well.. 
Back to the top

That's the rumor, yeah.

It's Tennessee 2.0!!!  :Big-Grin:
Back to the top

FAUOwl2019 said

Did Kiffin cancel his radio show appearance for later today???That doesn’t bode well.. 
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 3:52 PM #391489

The show is still on, Lane just won't be making an appearance. He doesn't feel comfortable doing it considering the current situation.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Image result for our pets heads are falling off
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

FAUOwl2019 said

Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 3:52 PM #391489

The show is still on, Lane just won't be making an appearance. He doesn't feel comfortable doing it considering the current situation.
Posted On: Dec 5th 2019, 4:06 PM #391491

Dammmn. Is he not even going to let us make some kind of counteroffer? I know we can't come close to what Arkansas and Ole Miss can throw at him but we do perks!
Back to the top
Control functions: