Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Drawings of the New Dome???

Can any one get a hold of the new dome stadium drawings and put them up on the board….. I dont think I am the only one who is very interested in seeing them…. Thanks in advance to the person who can do this….

GO OWLS BABY…..
Back to the top

I am this man… I have seen the other plans but cant get pictures of them.. there keepin the inside diagrams kinda secret …. tada… Im impressed and the inside is really nice too.. itll probably be the most state of the art college stadium there is….
at 40,000 seats its about three times as big as the office depot center and holds alittle over twice as much…

Back to the top

not to sure what the glowing rods are, oh yea.. take note the truck in front is not drawn to scale… it would appear that some houses in boca are bigger than the stadium..lol

Back to the top

Carrier dome will be about 10,00o seats bigger but I have to say ours is easier to look at.. here is the carrier dome

Back to the top

hmm.. 36 views and no comments?
Back to the top

:o awsome

I wish I could draw like that <cough cough>
Back to the top

It looks like it is part of a power plant or some sort of industrial facility. This is probably due to the smoke/fog and glowing light stacks. It will be interesting to see what it really looks like. GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

It does look a little like 3 Mile Island, before the meltdown.
I think I just aged myself.. ;)

Thanks for the post BC. Hopefully they will have the scale model at the football banquet.
Back to the top

Hopefully an added benefit of having the Stadium in Boca is that the concert acts that would go to Coral Sky (or whatever its now called) will consider coming a bit further south.
Back to the top

do we want the stadium to hold 40,000? i have high hopes for both sports, but i also am realistic in a south florida market i'd rather have a full 20,000 stadium for atmosphere than a half full dud of a crowd.

someone posted a picture / daigram of the syracuse stadium and the changes that occur for it to be transformed into a basketball stadium. will this have to be the same(taking out corners, etc. similar to pro player for baseball)?
Back to the top
Control functions: