Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN 360

ESPN 360

I'm in Amsterdam and can't watch ESPN2 on tv since its up against the ESPN game, and that takes precedence over here on the North American Sports Network…

Anyone know a backdoor way to watch ESPN360?  I've been trying to go through proxies but to no avail… if someone has a verizon or AT&T (bellsouth) connection or any of the other ESPN360 automatic gameplan services and they want to host that would be much appreciated.

Florida Atlantic University Owls
2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

Re: ESPN 360

no satellite over there??
Back to the top

I don't have access to it…the sports bar I could go to plays espn and espn2, BUT in the case of FAU-Michigan State they can only choose one game to show and they are going to show the Cal-Maryland game.

If someone has internet via one of the providers that gives free ESPN360 I may be able to access it via a proxy of that person's ip address…not sure though

2007 Sun Belt Football Champions 2007 New Orleans Bowl Champions 2008 Motor City Bowl Champions 2011 Sun Belt Basketball Champions No Bowls without Owls
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I'm in Amsterdam

Anyone know a backdoor way

Backdoor way in Amsterdam?  Trust me, it shouldn't be too hard.

;D
Back to the top

All the technical stuff is way over my head.  I just wanted to say "you had me at Amsterdam"  ;D  (That will probably come back to haunt me at some point but whatever, It's friday and I'm bored at work.) :D

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

SeminOWL2006 said

I don't have access to it…the sports bar I could go to plays espn and espn2, BUT in the case of FAU-Michigan State they can only choose one game to show and they are going to show the Cal-Maryland game.

If someone has internet via one of the providers that gives free ESPN360 I may be able to access it via a proxy of that person's ip address…not sure though

Cal vs. Maryland!?!??!

What, are they a bunch of liberals over there??  Lol…no need answer that question :)

Where there is a will, there is a way!  You'll get it somehow!
Back to the top

Listen to it on 640AM web site

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

1. Amsterdam is amazing, yes

2. Cal v. Maryland is the game on ESPN regular

3. Fewer dutch smoke weed than Americans (seriously, its hard to find one)

4. The government is conservative

5. If by liberal that they think that everyone, especially the least fortunate, should have access to health care than yes they are on par with every other industrialized nation EXCEPT the US

6. I don't want to listen to it, I know I can listen to it…I want to WATCH it

Guess its not gonna happen…cheers from a LONG night from your Amsterdam Owl

Back to the top
Control functions: