Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN NonBCS Things to watch...

Error Page

8. Just call me: There was a published story last week that FAU coach Howard Schnellenberger made some calls to get his team into a bowl, if that's true then the Owls better hold up their end of the bargain. Rusty Smith could have a career day against a porous Central Michigan secondary.

9. Live up to the hype: Central Michigan quarterback Dan LeFevour has battled a couple injuries this year, which has limited his effectiveness. Still, he's one of the more dangerous quarterbacks in the country and he'll have a chance to put that on display in Detroit.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: ESPN NonBCS Things to watch...

ESPN NonBCS Things to watch...

owlfamily said

Error Page

8. Just call me: There was a published story last week that FAU coach Howard Schnellenberger made some calls to get his team into a bowl, if that's true then the Owls better hold up their end of the bargain. Rusty Smith could have a career day against a porous Central Michigan secondary.

9. Live up to the hype: Central Michigan quarterback Dan LeFevour has battled a couple injuries this year, which has limited his effectiveness. Still, he's one of the more dangerous quarterbacks in the country and he'll have a chance to put that on display in Detroit.

lmao….

Howard Schnellenberger
Craig Angelos
Frank Brogan
hell, prolly even Teddy Hutton

they all called… not just coach

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

<br>The one and only, world famous checklist signature is back!
Back to the top
Control functions: