Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN's Non-AQ picks, Week 10...

Not seeing this…"controlling" him how??

"UAB 38, Florida Atlantic 21: I’d like to say the Owls will rally around new starting quarterback Jeff VanCamp, but I don’t see it happening. The Owls have had multiple opportunities to turn their season around and for some reason things haven’t clicked consistently. FAU is going to have a tough time controlling UAB quarterback Joe Webb."

Full Entry
Back to the top

Re: ESPN's Non-AQ picks, Week 10...

Rick said

"UAB 38, Florida Atlantic 21: I’d like to say the Owls will rally around new starting quarterback Jeff VanCamp, but I don’t see it happening. The Owls have had multiple opportunities to turn their season around and for some reason things haven’t clicked consistently. FAU is going to have a tough time controlling UAB quarterback Joe Webb."

Full Entry

Because he's probably better than Dasher and look what he did to us. Better arm, faster legs. It's obvious we can't stop the run. What I don't get is why we have a TE playing QB on the scout team instead of a quick WR or a quick RB to get used to the running

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

Full Entry

Because he's probably better than Dasher and look what he did to us. Better arm, faster legs. It's obvious we can't stop the run. What I don't get is why we have a TE playing QB on the scout team instead of a quick WR or a quick RB to get used to the running

Webb is not going to beat you throwing the ball.

Go Troy Go
Back to the top

ESPN's Non-AQ picks, Week 10...

Hemi said

Webb is not going to beat you throwing the ball.

EXACTLY…that's why i love our chances this weekend!

We can hone in on the keeper…….
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Rick said

Full Entry

Housler is the fastest guy on the team.
Back to the top
Control functions: