Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU 2019 Fall Camp - Discussion, Hopes, Predictions

JUCO LB Caliph Brice with another strong day so far. It's surely starting to look like he will be a mainstay in the LB rotation.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Tim Bonner doing Tim Bonner type things. This could be a really exciting year for the DL's.

Back to the top

Here's CR2 finding Cousart in the endzone. He's looking like a starting QB to me!

Back to the top

C.R looks good. Posey looks good for the future.
Back to the top

It appears that’s the way things are. I’m disappointed in Tronti’s numbers. I’d assume the wr’s he was throwing to we’re good enough and it was him struggling. It’s very good that Robison lit it up. I’m very anxious for this season to start and see how the wr’s do. It seems like we have talented receivers and not just the starters. This scrimmage probably just decided who our qb is. The question now is, does Kiffin wait until the last minute or does he name Robison starter soon. I’d sort of like it to be Robison named starter before Game day Bc it might be a good thing. It would probably get Tronti’s attention and he’d know he needs to work hard
Back to the top

Going on record right now:

Despite previous concerns we will be a better offensive team than last season.

Only a very small fraction of the playbook was put out there today…and scripted at that.

Very encouraged by our progress at this point, with two full weeks to go before we start preparing for the Buckeyes.

Back to the top

I didn't want to go there Rick. I have seen this team a total of one hour since last season. But what I saw today eased my mind a little. I think with all our ones in, we will move the ball. Our D will win us a couple games this year.
Back to the top

It's another beautiful (and hot) day in Boca. Ryan has us covered at Day 9 of FAU Fall Camp.

Back to the top

First action of the day, a QB rotation connecting with a series of WRs on routes. Love this bomb from CR2.

Back to the top

James Charles has waited for his time to shine at his hometown team. Considering college football nowadays, we should be thankful that he decided to stay-put in Boca.

Back to the top
Control functions: