Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Fearless Predictions 2019: Week 3 FAU @ Ball St

Well we were all dead wrong about last, and FAU didn’t leave me much confidence going into this week. We have proven we struggle in these games. The biggest disappointment this year has been the O Line and explosive plays on offense.

But we are playing a team that is on our level for the first time this year. I think the defense will play well this week, and will cause a couple of turnovers. I believe FAU’s overall talent level and team speed will win this game. 

FAU wins 31-20 (hopefully) 
Back to the top

We are due for a W. We’re in a 4 game losing streak. The team is hopefully tired of losing and we start a win streak. They play disciplined and run the offense with the two TE set. I’d say 31-24 FAU. Go Owls! 
Back to the top

Prediction for this game: Offense continues to be unable to find it’s footing. The O-Line and WRs continue to struggle and although the D makes a valiant effort, we lose 27-17. BSU had a very solid outing against Indiana week 1. Not sure how to measure last week’s performance against Forham but they are probably better than FAU
Back to the top

1. FAU wins 28-21 in a game that’s not as close as final score shows. 
  2. Dante Cousart catches his first career TD
  3. Harrison Bryant and Larry McCammon (2) score the other TDs
  4. Tim Bonner and Leighton McCarthy get their first sacks of the year
  5. FAU offense goes without a turnover for second time in three games 

Twitter: @JakeElman97
Back to the top

I would love to participate and give a prediction. But my prediction would be based on nothing. Just hope. I don't know how anybody can give an educated guess. Is this game being telecast anywhere?  Fingers crossed that we fly home with a win.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Is this game being telecast anywhere?
Posted On: Sep 11th 2019, 1:58 PM #388485

Do you read my game capsules?

If not, you might want to…I always include the viewing and listening options…..

:cool:
Back to the top

Thanks
Back to the top

Oh. I know espn plus. I'm talking local gathering place.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

Prediction for this game: Offense continues to be unable to find it’s footing. The O-Line and WRs continue to struggle and although the D makes a valiant effort, we lose 27-17. BSU had a very solid outing against Indiana week 1. Not sure how to measure last week’s performance against Forham but they are probably better than FAU
Posted On: Sep 11th 2019, 1:25 PM #388483

Did you expect to beat UCF?

I have seen a bit of overreacting on Twitter in regards to the program.
I am disappointed as anyone, but when things are tough I try and step back and look at the program from a 10k foot view. 

FAU as a program has 2 winning seasons in the last 10 years.
Until this November we have one of the worst athletic buildings in the country.
We have a nice stadium, but can not run it properly.
Our donation rate was one of the lowest in the conference.

Yet many want Lane to turn us into the “Boise State of the South” or “Next UCF”

Go look at the rest of C-USA and tell me as of today if you were a fan of any team in the conference would you be content where you are and how your team is playing?

Maybe Marshall or La Tech? 

Lane took some risks with trying to add another level of talent to FAU and many have not paid off.
I can live with that as he’s already made a long term course corse correction. 

It’s much different then not being able to manage a clock at the end of a game. 

We took it on the chin to from a program we aspire to be and that stinks,but let’s remember they have been around a lot longer than we have.

Back to the top

Local Owl said

Oh. I know espn plus. I'm talking local gathering place.
Posted On: Sep 11th 2019, 2:41 PM #388488

Ahh….It's against the law to broadcast a paid program on a house TV…some may do it, but not going there in the post!

:Not-Talking:
Back to the top
Control functions: