Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @USC

That time of week again so lets get this thing going.

Weather will be a factor. Fortunately this year FAU has a workhorse in 'Bam-Bam' Morris who can run in the mud (or so we hope). The loss of Gent has more of an emotional impact than an on the field impact. We have enough talent at WR and TE to make up for his loss. Also, if the poor weather holds up we shouldn't be throwing the ball too much. The O-line looked good against Nebraska and now comes the next challenge, blocking Norwood. I have confidence in their ability to hold up against him. This game depends on the weather and the FAU defense.

In the end I like Morris to rack up a lot of carries and some nice yardage to go with it (25+ carries for 125+ yards) and Smith to have an average game in poor conditions 12/20 145 yards 1TD, 1INT). I don't think it will be enough to get it done.

FEARLESS PREDICTION

USC 24 FAU 21

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Re: FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @USC

38-13 USC

Weather permitting!

Back to the top

I say 31-10 Cocks but who knows anymore, if it's close I wouldn't be surprised.  The weather may have a lot to do with it also.  As of this morning there is a 60% chance of rain for Saturday, hopefully by 7pm that rain will be gone.  Welcome again all FAU fans!
Back to the top

USC 31
FAU 17

Offense gets on track, Morris and Rose have bigger days due to the rain. Depth still beats us in the end.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Carolina'a D is NASTY!! They are gonna be behind the O-line all game! Carolina is angry about the Georgia loss. This will be a statement game for them.

Carolina 52 FAU 6

Build Tradition
Tell someone "GO OWLS!"
Back to the top

BocaCoop said

Carolina'a D is NASTY!! They are gonna be behind the O-line all game! Carolina is angry about the Georgia loss. This will be a statement game for them.

Carolina 52 FAU 6

OUCH!!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

FEARLESS PREDICTIONS FOR FAU @USC

Late touchdown in garbage time when South Carolina back ups are in.

USC 45-FAU 7

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

If the weather is anything like Michigan State last year, that will benefit us. This time Gent won't be around to hold the corner and Morris will take it all the way. LOL South Carolina 30 FAU 24.  Hope I am wrong! Go Owls!
Back to the top

Due to our NEW 3-Tight End lineup (Thanks GENT!)

Rusty passes for over 300yrds with 3 TDs, 1 INT. Morris runs for 90yrds and scores his first TD of his college career. Defense slacks as usual, but safety A-Rod makes the game-changing INT and takes it all the way for his first TD.

USC: 31 – FAU: 35

"FAU is on a collision course with the national championship. The only variable is time."
Back to the top

I'm a "homer." I'm pulling for an Owls upset. Just like I did vs. Nebraska, vs.Florida, vs. Texas, etc. etc. etc. LOL

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: