Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gator Offensive Lineman Antonio Riles to FAU??

Whatever. I'm done arguing. I don't resort to name calling but you do. I've had enough, next time you call me names do it in person.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

You're acting like no one knows Riles sucks. Everyone knows! Now you're looking like the guy who doesn't know football. And he's the ONLY offensive player to be benched. He got benched for crying out loud, in the biggest spot in the entire game. That should give you all the proof you need, unless you're watching him getting bullied on every running play.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 3:01 PM #381971

I watched 40 plays last night of last night of just him in against MTSU.

Good pass blocker who is always looking for work (plays hard) in the run game, but doesn't get great push and whiffs sometimes on the 2nd level because he dose not keep is upper body over his feet sometimes. I only saw him get whooped once.

Again you throwing a tantrum about a player struggling a bit holding vendetta because your kid can not by pass a kid from another state who just got here( which does not matter).

That's the best I could do on my amateur oline film break down.

Its not trashing a 22 year old playing for free on an oline form where you can hide your name.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

Whatever. I'm done arguing. I don't resort to name calling but you do. I've had enough, next time you call me names do it in person.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 3:22 PM #381972

You called a 22 year old garbage, bust, and can’t block mediocre high school kids.
On an online message board now you cry about name calling?

Also per Jake Elam Lane said Riles was banged up this why he was taken out and plans for now are him to start this week.

Looks no one behind him could pass the worst RG in the country while hurt during a bye…

Back to the top

Imagine the discussion if he had also danced. ;)
Back to the top

Hoot_N_Holler said

Imagine the discussion if he had also danced. ;)
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 5:36 PM #381979
Rick would have to shut down the site. LMAO
Back to the top

So you're conclusion that he DOESN'T SUCK is based on the fact that he's still our starter? Because I sure don't see you defending your position with anything you've seen in game action. So I don't know football but you do? Because he still has his job and Is going to cost us 2-3 more games, that's proof that he's not the problem? How about the game film which shows that he gets freaking bullied and embarrassed on every running play and has no quickness or agility? How about the fact that he is a monumental bust at UF and is a punchline in Gainesville? So you know football because he keeps his job, not because he sucks in game action.
Back to the top

jgf2017 said

So you're conclusion that he DOESN'T SUCK is based on the fact that he's still our starter? Because I sure don't see you defending your position with anything you've seen in game action. So I don't know football but you do? Because he still has his job and Is going to cost us 2-3 more games, that's proof that he's not the problem? How about the game film which shows that he gets freaking bullied and embarrassed on every running play and has no quickness or agility? How about the fact that he is a monumental bust at UF and is a punchline in Gainesville? So you know football because he keeps his job, not because he sucks in game action.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 7:23 PM #381982
Why are you so dense?
Recruits don’t work out at every single program. I didn’t say he was great.
All I am saying is he has not cost us a game. We could have had an all American RG and we are 3-3 right now. That fact you can’t understand that shows you’re lack of knowledge.  
And if he was bad as you say he wouldnt be playing. 
You are suggesting Lane doesn’t know what he’s doing. 

Is it possible he’s below average? Yes.

You are making crazy predictions based off a RG. Which based on you your ridiculous outrages comments it’s shows you have no idea what your talking about.

Also I made entire post based on what I saw on flim.

Again I am sorry whoever your kid is can’t get PT over the kid.

Every time you post you keep embarrassing yourself.
Back to the top

Pretty sure owlcountry painstakingly said he watched 40 specific plays from MTSU and tried to do a fair assessment of saying what he saw that was bad.  Look - a message board is where you call out a unit for not performing, or it is always free range to call coaches out by name.  I am an avid college football fan and former college football player, and I am active on a number of college football message boards.  Any other place I have been you would have already been banned.  Picking fights with OU fans is one thing, but specifically calling out a player on the FAU team is the most bone-headed and cowardly thing I have ever witnessed (repeatedly).

Time to move on and try to provide some actual insight and constructive criticism, or go find somebody else to b!tch to about a specific lineman by name in 75% of the posts you make.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

Pretty sure owlcountry painstakingly said he watched 40 specific plays from MTSU and tried to do a fair assessment of saying what he saw that was bad.  Look - a message board is where you call out a unit for not performing, or it is always free range to call coaches out by name.  I am an avid college football fan and former college football player, and I am active on a number of college football message boards.  Any other place I have been you would have already been banned.  Picking fights with OU fans is one thing, but specifically calling out a player on the FAU team is the most bone-headed and cowardly thing I have ever witnessed (repeatedly).

Time to move on and try to provide some actual insight and constructive criticism, or go find somebody else to b!tch to about a specific lineman by name in 75% of the posts you make.
Posted On: Oct 15th 2018, 7:54 PM #381984
I am rewatching ODU as we speak. And wow JGF has personal vendetta. 

Riles played well the first two series and was out after that.
He was definitely taken out for injury. (Edit he returned) I continue you to see nothing JGF speaks of   Webber was tossed on some plays. There are a couple other guys who need to do more.

On another note Whyte need more carries. 
Back to the top

But all OC40 is doing is defending the RG and saying if he sucked he's be replaced. How about the freaking game film, which shows him being everyone's steak dinner, and how he's got terrible agility and quickness. In a running offense, you need OL with quickness and agility. OC40 says 1 player alone won't lose you a game, while providing absolutely no evidence. Stop acting like Riles is an Owl, he aint.
Back to the top
Control functions: