Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Latest Mock Draft shows Frants WON'T be drafted

Re: Latest Mock Draft shows Frants WON'T be drafted

owlfan1 said

GeorgiaOwl said

I think this latest "mock draft" is a mockery! The last thing I read now lists Frantz as the third highest rated ILB!

The thing is that lots of teams are looking at him as an OLB so there is no clear concensus on where he plays let alone when he gets drafted.

GO OWLS!!!

I think he could play ILB in a 3-4.
Back to the top

The said

owlfan1 said

GeorgiaOwl said

I think this latest "mock draft" is a mockery! The last thing I read now lists Frantz as the third highest rated ILB!

The thing is that lots of teams are looking at him as an OLB so there is no clear concensus on where he plays let alone when he gets drafted.

GO OWLS!!!

I think he could play ILB in a 3-4.

I think he projects as an ILB. Many scouts are calling him a tweener at the OLB position, but that is still where he is being talked about most. Either way he has a nose for the ball and that is a positive no matter where he plays. I say leave him inside, but hey I am not an NFL scout or personel guy.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Latest Mock Draft shows Frants WON'T be drafted

Latest mock pick on a Pats Board:

6th Round…

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

Link
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Latest mock pick on a Pats Board:

6th Round…

Link

I don't care where he gets drafted, I just hope he gets drafted. I would love for it to be by the Dolphins or Bucs so he can stay close to home and still help out his family, but beggars can't be choosers and just hope he gets drafted

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: