Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Rankings

Back to the top

Re: New Rankings

fausandiego said

This site lost all credibility once I saw Ark. State ahead of us.  Perhaps they didn't notice they just lost to ULM and have a 2-3 record.
Back to the top

Back to the top

the problem is there are simply too many to rank them all when they all don't play each other…

we'll know who's better between FAU and ASU when we play them…

NCAA College Football Rankings - CBSSports.com

they put ASU all the way down to 99 and us at 84

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

New Rankings

This one has us at 77 and Ark St at 96.  Our friends at USF will be happy with this link (they are ranked at # 3).

College Football Ranking Composite

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

A mid-70s ranking seems about right and is very respectable for now (one of the highest ever for the Sun Belt).

We should be encouraged that if USF can be ranked in the top 5 (and in line for a BCS game), there's no reason we can't compete for the National Championship one day either.
Back to the top

Back to the top

How do they figure UCF is 31 ranking points ahead of us…no chance.  Can we please put them back on our schedule.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

How do they figure UCF is 31 ranking points ahead of us…no chance.  Can we please put them back on our schedule.

they wont be after they lose to USF this weekend…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

walty12 said

they wont be after they lose to USF this weekend…

It will be really irritating to me if UCF takes down USF and gets the spotlight that should have been ours.
Back to the top
Control functions: