Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owl Logos

During my drive from Greenville to Clemson I noticed some Tiger Paws painted on I-153 during my drive - wouldn't it be neat if we did the same on portion of I-95 and Glades road close to the naim campus, paint the Owls Logo within the lanes every few hundred yards.

What better way to let people know you are now in Owl Country!!
Back to the top

Owl Logos

Owl Logos

That is a great idea! How can we get it done?

p.s. If D.O.T. will not let us…I will also settle for a Hooters at each exit.
Back to the top

Owl Logos

I doubt we'd be able to do it on the Highway but you never know. There's a possibility of Glades Rd though.

I actually did this in High School because the one I transferred from in GA had paws on the street leading to the school, sadly the Eagle Claws didn't look as impressive. If we were to do it I'd suggest using the Burley Owl Logo like on Bytor's profile. It really shouldn't be hard to do, just get approval from the Mayor probably, or the Police. Some one has to do it too :) Volunteers???
Back to the top

Owl Logos

How's about we put pipes on the road instead of Owl claws?
Back to the top

Owl Logos

faudiehard said

That is a great idea! How can we get it done?

Good question, I'm sure the City of Boca would just love the Idea :o

With the Dome on Campus - it would be a great way to welcome fans.
Back to the top

Owl Logos

who is this perv? I like your style.
Back to the top

Owl Logos

The frats and sororities are response for those (and keeping up with them). The city of Clemson "OKed" the request back in the early 70s. Almost ever entrance into Clemson has a Tiger Paw on the road.

I'm not sure if there is any kind of fee that we pay the city for that though. I would think the school or boosters would need to contact the city council for a proposal.
Back to the top

Owl Logos

This city is pissed off at FAU right now for losing the 2 bio research firms . (yeah right ::))Its worth a try anyway.

They can tell the city, in leu of a fee to put logos on the street, some of the council members can take public relations courses at the university free of charge. ;D

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top
Control functions: