Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Owls Advertising

Here is some good news…

Yesterday I was driving on I-595 east and I was shocked to look up and see an Owls "It's Owls Time" billboard! Then I get home and see a new FAU "Owls Time" Football TV commercial.

Anyone else see these things? Good too see that they are starting to get the word out!
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

I was listening to a country station the other day and there was a commercial on.....normally I dont pay attention to them but I heard "Owls: and realized it was for the FAU football season tickets.....It was actually a good commercial (same theme "Its Owls time".......I didnt like the ones last year.

AEA
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

There is also a billboard on 95 in Delray, looked good.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

dusky256fc said

There is also a billboard on 95 in Delray, looked good.

Really? Where is it? Driving north/south?
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

South bound on the East side, I think it was between Atlantic and Linton.

Sounds like it the same board down on 595.

It's nice to finally see some marketing.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

I hope they do something - anything - in the West Palm Beach area. FAU takes this area too lightly.
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

Owls Advertising

dusky256fc said

South bound on the East side, I think it was between Atlantic and Linton.

Sounds like it the same board down on 595.

It's nice to finally see some marketing.

Nice! I'll take a look next time I'm heading towards FAU.
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

It would be nice to see a nice blitz heading into the home opener.
Back to the top

Owls Advertising

Bytor said

It would be nice to see a nice blitz heading into the home opener.

As I have driven by FAU entrances for the past month, I have seen NO signs up of any sort for the game. Even the "electronic" one has nothing up.

Ive often wondered why FAU doesn't take advantage of its location on Glades Rd (A primary Boca Raton Artery) to push its athletics? The land is not owned by the city, so I'm sure FAU could put up signs. I know they will put out the signs saying what day the game is for the week it is once we hit that week. NOT ENOUGH!

Why cant they push more the September 1st game NOW? The week of the game is almost too late IMHO. Just tired of not seeing a lot of getting the word out. The billboards are nice, but COME ON, take advantage of your location.

I would also wonder why nothing is up at the University Commons sites? It has a FAU symbol right on the entrance sign. How about having Whole foods, Circuit City, and the other stores with a FAU football sign in the window?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Owls Advertising

I was in Florida a few weeks back and actually heard numerous radio commercials promoting FAU football. Most focused on the the tough non-conference schedule, but all were good in my opinion.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top
Control functions: