Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Props from an old foe! No, not him.

Back to the top

I am glad to see Hawaii fans actually have some class. They know they got beat, and they know FAU is no joke. I am sure some of the other teams we beat like UNT or MTSU are complaining on their message boards and they keep using the same excuse that the teams we beat aren't good. What that has to do with anything is beyond me? A win is a win no matter who you play or how you get it.
Back to the top

I am glad to see Hawaii fans actually have some class. They know they got beat, and they know FAU is no joke. I am sure some of the other teams we beat like UNT or MTSU are complaining on their message boards and they keep using the same excuse that the teams we beat aren't good. What that has to do with anything is beyond me? A win is a win no matter who you play or how you get it.

Nah. Texas State was about the best win ya'll have had this year. I think I'll call Vegas and put a few bucks on FAU next weekend to win by 7 points. There's no way I'll be wrong.

Honestly, FAU will go 11-1 at worst. 12-0 is possible if you can win at Troy. I no longer feel that New Mexico State and Louisiana-Monroe are good enough to win AT Fort Lauderdale. NMSU had a better chance if the game were in Las Cruces.

Oh well, thankfully we can look toward next season and not have to worry about Jared Allen, or Roosevelt Bynes, or Doug Parker and about 30-40 other seniors who monopolize playing time for FAU that will be gone next season.
Back to the top

I'll say that FAU beats Northern Colorado 27-20 and then the pattern will continue.

Against UNT Won 20-13
Against MTSU Won 27-20
Against TSU Won 20-13
Agaisnt NCU (Win 27-20?)

You guys are just so predictable!! At least now you are!
Back to the top

Yea, that was nice of the Hawaii fans. and Blueradier Pride, we will haqve Embrick who has proven hes a good replacment for allen also we will still have crissenger-hill... I just wish he got more action yesterday.
Back to the top

I'll say that FAU beats Northern Colorado 27-20 and then the pattern will continue.

Against UNT Won 20-13
Against MTSU Won 27-20
Against TSU Won 20-13
Agaisnt NCU (Win 27-20?)

Thanks for the plug. I just hope that your endorsement is not like the Sports Illustrated Cover Jinx.. ;
Back to the top

That's correct, just predict a win almost every week. ;D 8-) ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: