Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Questions for Miami Game Day

Just a few questions about gameday at your stadium.  Does your stadium sell alcohol? Is there a place to tailgate outside of the stadium? If there is a place to tailgate can you drink booze there? Am I better off hitting a bar at say Mizner and then shoot over to the stadium shortly before kick off?  I'm truly excited for this Miami away game that's really not so far away. hanks in advance for your answers.
Back to the top

RespectThe[]_[] said

Just a few questions about gameday at your stadium.  Does your stadium sell alcohol? Is there a place to tailgate outside of the stadium? If there is a place to tailgate can you drink booze there? Am I better off hitting a bar at say Mizner and then shoot over to the stadium shortly before kick off?  I'm truly excited for this Miami away game that's really not so far away. hanks in advance for your answers.
Posted On: Jul 16th 2015, 3:12 PM #346477

Stadium concessions sell beer and tailgating is a must. Things will be a little different this year as The Rat's Mouth (student tailgating area) will be moved to the north end of the stadium. The parking lot east of the stadium (palm beach state college) is also a nice spot to tailgate.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

RespectThe[]_[] said

Stadium concessions sell beer and tailgating is a must. Things will be a little different this year as The Rat's Mouth (student tailgating area) will be moved to the north end of the stadium. The parking lot east of the stadium (palm beach state college) is also a nice spot to tailgate.

Posted On: Jul 16th 2015, 3:56 PM #346478
Thanks for the info man
Back to the top

RespectThe[]_[] said

Does your stadium sell alcohol?

:Winking:
Back to the top

If you buy tickets in the Hyundai Tower, you can enjoy a cocktail a bit stronger then beer. Also , may I suggest a pulled pork sandwich from the Mississippi Sweets booth under the visitors stand at half time .
Back to the top

Local Owl said

If you buy tickets in the Hyundai Tower, you can enjoy a cocktail a bit stronger then beer. Also , may I suggest a pulled pork sandwich from the Mississippi Sweets booth under the visitors stand at half time .
Posted On: Jul 16th 2015, 5:08 PM #346483

Wish Tomasso's was still in the stadium so we can show this guy the Owl Ball. Best meatball sandwich ever! 
Back to the top

+1 !
Back to the top

Cane fan here asking a question for the 9/11 game

So, I have been to your stadium, awesome by the way, cant wait to return. I'm just wondering about tailgating, it's an 8 PM game so what time would be best to get there to get a good tailgate spot, also, how much is it to park and are there any certain lots where you can/can't tailgate? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance
Back to the top

Hey Kyle,

Tailgating should begin at 4 pm.

You can tailgate in any parking lot where you park. FWIW the FAU students are supposed to tailgate on the north side of the stadium.

All the usual rules about music/alcohol applies and tailgates must end at kickoff.

Park wherever you can find it, though don't try the parking garage next to the stadium because that's for season pass holders. There will be people directing you to the right lot the minute you pull into campus, so no worries there.

Parking is $15 IIRC.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Hey Kyle,

Tailgating should begin at 4 pm.

You can tailgate in any parking lot where you park. FWIW the FAU students are supposed to tailgate on the north side of the stadium.

All the usual rules about music/alcohol applies and tailgates must end at kickoff.

Park wherever you can find it, though don't try the parking garage next to the stadium because that's for season pass holders. There will be people directing you to the right lot the minute you pull into campus, so no worries there.

Parking is $15 IIRC.

Posted On: Aug 2nd 2015, 3:27 PM #346870

Appreciate the help, cant wait to return to this stadium
Back to the top
Control functions: