Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

sports illustrated

in this weeks issue we have a full page article about the team, its 90% about schnelly…. but allen has picture against hawaii and schnell has a mug shot minus the pipe……..
Back to the top

sports illustrated

Which week is it? This week of the 20th or next week of the 27th?
I see the 20th on the newstands but not the 27th yet?

Thanks
Back to the top

sports illustrated

I would assume the 27th, I just got it in the mail this afternoon. Its the 50th anniversery issue...... One people will keep on to.
Back to the top

sports illustrated

Thanks. I'll check the stands early next week.
Back to the top

sports illustrated

So it is next weeks.. lol I went out and bought one today read the whole damn thing and realized noing was mentioned about FAU.. but he the artical about the inner city kids in Philly playing polo was kinda cool.... :)
Back to the top

sports illustrated

The date is in the lower left hand corner of the weekly issue. I was looking for something earlier in the week and realized that it was weekly.

I didn't even know they had weekly issues.. :-[
Back to the top

sports illustrated

I just bought the Sept 27th issue. It's the 50th anniversary like you said. But I didn't see anything in there about coach Schnell and Jared? Maybe I'm looking too hard. What page is it on?
The cover is a redesign of the Sistine Chapel with different sports figures.

Thanks
Back to the top

sports illustrated

sports illustrated

It was a nice article, however the article was only in the subscribers edition of the SI issue ??
Back to the top

sports illustrated

Thanks Bytor ;)
Back to the top

sports illustrated

Well that sucks.... now I have last weeks and this weeks addition and nothing about the OWLS... that stinks!
Back to the top
Control functions: