Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ticket prices.....

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.
Back to the top

Ticket prices.....

What do you think the ticket prices will be for students/guests/alum.  A lot of people are under the impression that students and faculty will get in for free.
Back to the top

Re: Ticket prices.....

I THINK that students will get in free, as its part of thier tuition, at least initiially.

Now I do think that eventually they will have to limit the number of seats avaiable to students but that wont be for a while. (3-6 years at the earliest). Eventually I see it going down as X number of seats are available in the student section and they will have to "Camp" to get those, once those are gone they can purchase tickets with a "discount" taken off the price of a GA ticket.

MSU fans HAVE to camp out over a specific weekend in order to get tickets for thier basketball program, if they dont then they dont get them. U of F students have to enter a lottery to determine who gets to BUY tickets. We are no where close that that option and wont be for a long while if ever.

For now it wont be an issue and they honestly should let as many in as possible. If the Student section is filled then availablity should be based on number of tickets sold for the game. Like i said wont be an issue for a few years.

I gurantee you that this WILL be a stumbling block but its one that all universitys have had to face.

For now let as many in as possible. Thats the way to build it up.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I THINK that students will get in free, as its part of thier tuition, at least initiially.

Now I do think that eventually they will have to limit the number of seats avaiable to students but that wont be for a while. (3-6 years at the earliest). Eventually I see it going down as X number of seats are available in the student section and they will have to "Camp" to get those, once those are gone they can purchase tickets with a "discount" taken off the price of a GA ticket.

MSU fans HAVE to camp out over a specific weekend in order to get tickets for thier basketball program, if they dont then they dont get them. U of F students have to enter a lottery to determine who gets to BUY tickets. We are no where close that that option and wont be for a long while if ever.

For now it wont be an issue and they honestly should let as many in as possible. If the Student section is filled then availablity should be based on number of tickets sold for the game. Like i said wont be an issue for a few years.

I gurantee you that this WILL be a stumbling block but its one that all universitys have had to face.

For now let as many in as possible. Thats the way to build it up.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

At UCF, it's the same thing as UF.  We enter a lottery and if you are chosen, you get to buy tickets.  The same thing goes for students.  There are only so many student tockets they can give out though.  I think FAU will be charging students but at a nice reduced rate.  FAU will never repay the loan if everyone gets in for free.     
Back to the top

At UCF, it's the same thing as UF.  We enter a lottery and if you are chosen, you get to buy tickets.  The same thing goes for students.  There are only so many student tockets they can give out though.  I think FAU will be charging students but at a nice reduced rate.  FAU will never repay the loan if everyone gets in for free.     
Back to the top

Ticket prices.....

Students with a valid Owl Card will get in for free...
Back to the top

Students with a valid Owl Card will get in for free...
Back to the top

I wouldn't be surprised if FAU students are asked to pay ~$20-30 for season tickets on top of their athletic fees
or
games vs SBC are free but OOC games cost extra…
Back to the top

I wouldn't be surprised if FAU students are asked to pay ~$20-30 for season tickets on top of their athletic fees
or
games vs SBC are free but OOC games cost extra…
Back to the top
Control functions: