Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Time for a new Official Website...

We all agree that FAU's marketing has been, let's just say, lacking.  The excuse has always been money, but I have always thought that there were many little things FAU could do that would go a long way.  One of those things has been the website.  The layout is kind of ugly, it's not a great source of information, and worst of all, it's just not a ticket selling tool.  The reason I bring this up now is that I came across a website from James Madison University.  If JUM can do this, why can't we have something similar?!?  I see that FAU has taken down www.faustadium.com and it says a new site will be up this summer.  Hopefully it'll look more like this:

http://www.25kstrong.com/HomePage.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=14410
Back to the top

Re: Website

How about a little more information in the titles guys…

I have been meaning to mention this, and am not calling out 44, however kept forgetting…these topics get tweeted to our subscribers, so comprehensive topics would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Rick
Back to the top

Re: Time for a new official website...

Rick said

How about a little more information in the titles guys…

I have been meaning to mention this, and am not calling out 44, however kept forgetting…these topics get tweeted to our subscribers, so comprehensive topics would be appreciated.

Thanks!

- Rick

How's that?
Back to the top

Re: Time for a new Official Website...

Awesome!

Thread title of the day!

;D
Back to the top

Rick said

Awesome!

Thread title of the day!

;D

I thought "Thank you NCowl" was the thread of the day?  :D
Back to the top

Time for a new Official Website...

I'll bet we have a new website before we have a new AD.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top
Control functions: