Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

WR Woods Arrested; Suspended

owlcountry40 said

Good thing this conversation is about Solomon not woods. Just because you get in fight in lose it doesn't make you the victim. The victim said this was over a basketball foul, but that's his side of the story and I am sure he is playing victim as much as possible.
Posted On: Aug 15th 2017, 10:42 AM #369929

The topic of this thread….

"WR Woods Arrested; Suspended"

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

owlcountry40 said

Good thing this conversation is about Solomon not woods. Just because you get in fight in lose it doesn't make you the victim. The victim said this was over a basketball foul, but that's his side of the story and I am sure he is playing victim as much as possible.
Posted On: Aug 15th 2017, 10:42 AM #369929

The topic of this thread….

"WR Woods Arrested; Suspended"

Posted On: Aug 15th 2017, 12:27 PM #369933

The conversation got going again because of Solomon's
return.
Back to the top

We don't need hoodrats on this team. That is all.
Back to the top

Great insight on the motion…….

Lol
Back to the top

Rick said

Great insight on the motion…….

Lol
Posted On: Aug 15th 2017, 2:11 PM #369936

Sorry Rick I had been dealing with law stuff all day did not want to deal with on the forum lol
Back to the top

LMAO:  The basis for the dismissal by Woods attorney is based on Stand Your Ground.  Good luck with that!
Back to the top

I think there is a misunderstanding here.  No charges have been dropped against Woods from what I understand.  The only change was the judge dropped the house arrest.  The request for dismissal of the charges was more of a procedural thing from Woods attorney which based on the video isn't going anywhere, IMO.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Check out Woods instagram. The guy might have gotten eligible. 
Back to the top

Private account, details?
Back to the top

Rick said

Private account, details?

Posted On: Aug 18th 2017, 9:24 PM #370024

Hope he isn't on social media, court ordered him to stay off.  Don't make a bad situation worse for some narcissism. 
Back to the top
Control functions: