Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Football Class of 2020 Early & National Signing Day Periods Thread

Add topic

Wow – #1 class in the conference with a relatively small class it seems (not including the transfers) and with little time for coach to even get settled in. Fantastic job!
Back to the top

Great Class and Great coverage from Shane, Jack and Rick! Thank you
Back to the top

Thanks for all the coverage and looking forward to the Podcast!!!
Back to the top

Now the difficult part. Getting all of them qualifies and enrolled
Back to the top

NITE-OWL said

Didn't FAU get a 4 star transfer from Clemson?
Posted On: Feb 5th 2020, 11:14 PM #393999

TJ Chase, WR, Clemson

Height: 6-1, Weight: 185
Scouting Report: Committed to FAU but has not enrolled. As a graduate transfer, Chase will be eligible immediately with one year of eligibility remaining. Caught seven passes for 70 yards last season for the Tigers. In his three years Chase tallied 25 catches for 206 yards and three touchdowns

Graduates in May.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

He has to graduate from Clemson first (May) and will enroll then.
Back to the top

Guys, any word on Christian Gomez. an excellent looking JUCO LB from Coffeyville. He is 6'2" and 235 and shown as a verbal on Rivals. With the change to a 3-4 we needs true strong MLB types to back the 3 DL!!!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Guys, any word on Christian Gomez. an excellent looking JUCO LB from Coffeyville. He is 6'2" and 235 and shown as a verbal on Rivals. With the change to a 3-4 we needs true strong MLB types to back the 3 DL!!!
Posted On: Feb 13th 2020, 10:18 AM #394068

We are going to need some serious help at LB.  I think basically every LB from 2019 that had significant playing time is in serious doubt of being on the roster in August.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

Is there question about Leroy being back next season? I know he missed the bowl game but I haven't read anything about him leaving the program. Losing him would hurt.
Back to the top

Barnwell and Brice I think are also returning and they have been serviceable when given the opportunity. Rashad Smith is a stud and losing him hurts but I think those other players might be back.
Back to the top
Control functions: