Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 FAU Football Roster

Add topic

2012 FAU Football Roster

Here is the 2012 roster, put out by FAU today via the Media Guide…

Back to the top

Re: 2012 FAU Football Roster

And I see Melvin German on the Roster!!!!!!!!!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

But it also says Ft. Lauderdale Fl (Dunbar)? Thought his previoius school was Peal River CC? And Ft. L?

Still, VERY GLAD to see his name on there, wish we had Grimes on there too though - stupid move by him cost us his services and talent we do need. Still don't see how he plays at Hawaii this year as he had signed an NLI to play here, unless he plays as a walk-on there?
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

But it also says Ft. Lauderdale Fl (Dunbar)? Thought his previoius school was Peal River CC? And Ft. L?

Still, VERY GLAD to see his name on there, wish we had Grimes on there too though - stupid move by him cost us his services and talent we do need. Still don't see how he plays at Hawaii this year as he had signed an NLI to play here, unless he plays as a walk-on there?

Or unless he did not qualify to play here…

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

I can already see it. #1 on the back of that navy blue jersey with German on the back on SportsCenter's Top 10, and FIU being on the Not Top 10 as he makes them look silly.
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

I can already see it. #1 on the back of that navy blue jersey with German on the back on SportsCenter's Top 10, and FIU being on the Not Top 10 as he makes them look silly.
[/quot

+100

YES SIR!
Back to the top

Compared the new list to the old one…

2012 Recruiting Class not on the new roster:
Grant Flessner (QB), Tony Grimes (CB)

2011 players not on the 2012 roster: Xavier Stinson (RB), Colton Kane (QB), David Kooi (QB), Tony Walding (LB), Marcus Hagins (LB), Trey Dunn (LB), Eric Minemyer (OL), Carlton Falconer (OL), Marcelo Bonani (K)

Can't find the 12th guy.

Total loss: 3 QBs, 3 LBs, 2 OL, 1 RB, 1 CB, 1 K.

Know what happened at QB; wonder what happened at LB…?

Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

2011 players not on the 2012 roster: Xavier Stinson (RB), Colton Kane (QB), David Kooi (QB), Tony Walding (LB), Marcus Hagins (LB), Trey Dunn (LB), Eric Minemyer (OL), Carlton Falconer (OL), Marcelo Bonani (K)

Can't find the 12th guy.

The shift back to a 4-3 or at most times a 4-2-5. Don't have the spots on the field for many LB's anymore and that is why  not getting Grimes hurts. He was to be our stud there for two years.
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Owl2Doc said

Can't find the 12th guy.

The shift back to a 4-3 or at most times a 4-2-5. Don't have the spots on the field for many LB's anymore and that is why  not getting Grimes hurts. He was to be our stud there for two years.

Good thing our secondary is our strong point. We have shutdown corners from our returnees and the new guys (Adrian Burton). Also Leblanc and McKnight are playmakers at safety.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

That, and out of Walding, Hagins and Dunn, the only one I recall was Walding. Could be they realized the D1 game wasn't for them, they didn't want to be on the scout team forever and the linebacking crew we have today is NASTY!

Hines, Kirk and Johnson are sick. Mix in Glanton, Copeland, Henry, and Moore and we've got the best squad on our team. Those first three are starters in my mind but I'm excited to see what Adarius Glanton can do too, he had offers from Miami and Nebraska, you have to imagine he's ready to go as well.
Back to the top
Control functions: