Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 Non Conference opponents set.

Add topic

2013 Non Conference opponents set.

2013 Non Conference opponents have been set. At Auburn, at University South Florida, and at Miami. Home game versus New Mexico State. Should be interesting.
Back to the top

Re: 2013 Non Conference opponents set.

This is more like it not one of these games is a definite loss Miami is so young and might being feeling their punishments by then also after a poor season from the U not many U fans will be at that game but FAU will jump at the chance to play a big name so close this is the first game of the year this FAU fans will have the beginning of the season energy and for about 5k freshmen many first chance to see FAU play we should travel well.
Auburn is 1-8 this year and if not for a trick play vs ULM they would be 0-9 might have a new coach this next year. The Oct. 26Th date favors them if they have a new coach a school like Auburn will be well adjusted by then.

USF always play to their opponent they will play a great game vs. FSU then lose to Someone they should not they will also have new QB and I think Holt is awful.
z
New Mexico State is just plain winnable.
If we do not pull one upset over Miami Auburn or USF that will be a major disappointment
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

2013 Non Conference opponents have been set. At Auburn, at University South Florida, and at Miami. Home game versus New Mexico State. Should be interesting.

Thanks, did not know about New New Mexico State!

Back to the top

USMCOWL said

New Mexico State? That's a new one. Thanks for the breaking info!

@USF
@Miami

2 opportunities to make a statement in Florida.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

USMCOWL said

New Mexico State? That's a new one. Thanks for the breaking info!

@USF
@Miami

2 opportunities to make a statement in Florida.

You forgot to note that the "MG3 for heisman" campaign begins on August 30th, 2013 when he leads us past Miami.

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

Thats a great OOC schedule.  Add UCF to it and its perfect.  All home games plus 2 road games that are easy to get to.

Its time to beat USF.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

NJOWL said

You forgot to note that the "MG3 for heisman" campaign begins on August 30th, 2013 when he leads us past Miami.

I'll put that on my Christmas wish list.
Back to the top

NMSU is a gimmie and I think we'll have a pretty decent shot to upset one of those schools. Likely USF
Back to the top

I know we have a long way to go, but if we did pull off the 2 wins against Florida schools…. isn't there some kind of of "Florida Cup" for the best team in Florida?

That would be awesome to win, and make a huge statement!
Back to the top

NCowl said

I know we have a long way to go, but if we did pull off the 2 wins against Florida schools…. isn't there some kind of of "Florida Cup" for the best team in Florida?

That would be awesome to win, and make a huge statement!

There is and it's between UM, UF & FSU in years that all three play each other, i.e. 2013.
Back to the top
Control functions: