Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 FAU Men's Basketball Recruiting Class

Add topic

This should be the 2018 FAU Men's Basketball Recruiting Class:

6-4 SG Kevaughn Ellis
6-3 PG Richardson Maitre
6-6 SF Jaylen Sebree
6-1 PG Michael Forrest
6-4 SG Cedric Jackson
6-10 C Aleksandar Zecevic
6-9 SF Madiaw Niang
6-6 SG Everett Winchester (Wright State)
6-6 SF Xavian Stapleton (Miss State)

All in all, I would say that we did very well given the ultra late start. We have a couple of immediate contributors and should be much more well rounded offensively. With the additions of Wright State transfer Everett Winchester, and Mississippi State transfer Xavian Stapleton gives us a total of eight.

The glaring note is the average class size of 6.53 feet. That's pretty ridiculous considering the NCAA average is 6.38 feet for a team and we exceeded the position average for each member.
Back to the top

Good job Coaches and welcome to all the new Owls!. Now work hard, come together as a team and play some fun ball!
Back to the top

I'll admit that basketball is my least favorite sport because I never played it. But I am highly impressed with the manner in which our new coach has assembled this team. On paper, they look good. We shall see. I will support FAU Basketball because of their effort towards improving the program. I would love to see the student body get excited about basketball. For the first time in a long time I'm looking forward to watching FAU Basketball.
Back to the top

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Mississippi State Grad Transfer Xavian Stapleton to FAU - FAU Owl's Nest

Pretty soon we will have a completely new team!

:Scared:
Back to the top

Rick said

It's the gift that keeps on giving!

Mississippi State Grad Transfer Xavian Stapleton to FAU - FAU Owl's Nest

Pretty soon we will have a completely new team!

:Scared:
Posted On: May 15th 2018, 2:26 PM #378333

We don't already?
Back to the top

Not yet but close! 
Back to the top

It is shocking to see these many players commit to FAU, especially when considering the late Start Dusty May and his staff had on the recruiting trail. This is going to be such a different team than we were expecting since the season ended. Jailyn Ingram will still be the leader of the squad, but after that, just about every starting position is up in the air.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top
Control functions: