Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

6th Man Club

Add topic

anybody hear of it? know of what they're doing?

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Nope...what do you know about it?
Back to the top

6th Man Club

nothing, just heard that they were seen at the last game.........was wondering if anyone knew of them.....

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Ahh…its probably this bunch of guys - i think there were four of them…they came in the gym all decked out…and i mean decked out…ran around the gym in a circle, then took a spot behind the press row…were very vocal the whole game…very enthusiastic…chants, taunts, etc…my guess would be it was these guys…i Hope there is about 100 more of them, and that they sit behind the visitor's becnh for the rest of the season! :D
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Florida_Owl said

Ahh…its probably this bunch of guys - i think there were four of them…they came in the gym all decked out…and i mean decked out…ran around the gym in a circle, then took a spot behind the press row…were very vocal the whole game…very enthusiastic…chants, taunts, etc…my guess would be it was these guys…i Hope there is about 100 more of them, and that they sit behind the visitor's becnh for the rest of the season! :D

If it is those guys thats awesome, some competition for them prowlers.
Back to the top

6th Man Club

you talking about the kid in the shoulder pads and his buddies? those guys were great! one of the guys sitting next to me told me they were all ATO fraternity members, if so, great job guys, get more of your brothers out there!
Back to the top

6th Man Club

TeamBeer said

you talking about the kid in the shoulder pads and his buddies? those guys were great! one of the guys sitting next to me told me they were all ATO fraternity members, if so, great job guys, get more of your brothers out there!

Yeah, those guys…when they ran in the gym it was awesome…breathed some life into the place…i Hope they have some more of them next weekday game…

BTW, we need to start pushing the FIU game to everyone we know…help out the Marketing and Promotions Team…they want to make this game the BIG one…its on CSS live…we should all try ot get 2000+ in the Arena…loud and festive…i am going to try and bring 5 people myself…everyone pitch in! ;)
Back to the top

6th Man Club

Florida_Owl said

TeamBeer said

Yeah, those guys…when they ran in the gym it was awesome…breathed some life into the place…i Hope they have some more of them next weekday game…

BTW, we need to start pushing the FIU game to everyone we know…help out the Marketing and Promotions Team…they want to make this game the BIG one…its on CSS live…we should all try ot get 2000+ in the Arena…loud and festive…i am going to try and bring 5 people myself…everyone pitch in! ;)

I hate to sound like I'm bashing FIU, but I admit I am. Reading their board sounds like they can't imagine anything going on at the Boca campus. I REALLY would like to see a huge turn out with a rowdy attitude, loud, band playing, people going crazy kind of night when we play them again. This might really get the team going too.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

6th Man Club

B-A-S-H Away Alum! They have some MAJOR hutspah even going there?!

Earth to FIU…Hello? *Knock-Knock-Knock*…you average less than 300 fans a home game?!??!?

GET A JOB! :-*

Back to the top

6th Man Club

6th Man Club

I think I might have to paint myself up for the FIU game like we did during football season. ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: