Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2018 OPENER - GAME THREAD: #30 FAU @ #7 Oklahoma - September 1, 2018

Add topic

I know i'm late to this party, but we have such an experience defensive unit. Players that we developed for the past 3-4 years. I can't begin to understand what happened to our defense last saturday.

Anyways, humbling loss. Now back to the grind and let's run the table. 11-1 season, here we go!!!
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

I can't begin to understand what happened to our defense last saturday.
Posted On: Sep 4th 2018, 3:30 PM #380188

1. Brand new coordinator
2. Totally new system
3. Scheme's too complicated at times
4. They didn't tackle until last four days of camp

That's pretty much it…

Back to the top

FYI Oklahoma is up 21-7 over UCLA at the beginning of the 2nd quarter… wasn't just us…
Back to the top

Not a current Owls issue but man did the Oakland A's screw up letting Kyler Murray play this year at OU.

Now looking like he may very well be No. 1 pick in NFL draft!

Either they wasted the No. 1 overall MLB draft pick or now they will have to redo (meaning pay UP big time!) their deal to keep him, the No. 1 overall NFL pic by the Arizona Cardinals, from playing football.

BIG Ooops!

And thanks to Coach Riley for sitting him and the other starters after the 1st qtr. basically! Or WE would be in many more highlights of him and Brown and Anderson in the NFL draft film highlight shows!
Back to the top

Bringing this thread back up rattles some very bad memories, Georgia!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Jack D Whidden III said

Bringing this thread back up rattles some very bad memories, Georgia!
Posted On: Jan 10th 2019, 9:24 AM #384596

Sorry about that Jack! But like I said, it could have been much worse! Man did we not prepare for that game! We all prayed and hoped it was just a bad start or aberration - not really!

On to 2019 though, right Owl fans!!!! Learn and get better.
Back to the top
Control functions: