Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

1976 Swine Flue Propaganda Video Very Funny

Add topic

1976 Swine Flue Propaganda Video Very Funny

This is a good laugh, especially after you hear what happened to poor dotty  ;)

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: 1976 Swine Flue Propaganda Video Very Funny

Classic!

Do we really have "anything" to worry about or is the media running rampant again?  Lol…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Classic!

Do we really have "anything" to worry about or is the media running rampant again?  Lol…….

Who knows! This video at least sheds some humor on the subject LOL. I can't stop laughing

Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Classic!

Well considering that the regular flu kills more than 30,000 in this country……..

No we don't…..Now an Ebola outbreak would send me camping to the hills of West Virginia….
Back to the top

From what I hear –

Right now if you are experiencing flu symptoms, you should definitely consider getting it checked out by a doctor instead of letting it play out (as most people do). Just in case. They have medications for the swine flu but if you don't ever get it checked out, then yes, it could potentially kill you.
Back to the top

Classic!!

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Classic!!

GO OWLS!!!

Poor Dottie! LOL

Back to the top

Woman Buys Every Mask in Store

No cases confirmed here in Florida.  But some people are going to new lengths to protect themselves from swine flu.  According to the acting store manager, something happened yesterday at a Porter Paint store in North Palm Beach that he never dreamed he would see.

He says a well-dressed woman in her late thirties or early forties came into the store on Northlake Boulevard Tuesday morning, and made an unusual request.

She wanted respirators and dust masks. Lots of them.

Not just a couple. She wanted as many as she could get her hands on. Not only did she buy all the masks on the rack, but the woman also asked if there were some more in the stockroom, and she bought those as well.

By the time it was all said and done, she purchased more than $460 worth of respirators and dust masks at Porter Paints and when the employee asked why, she confided that she was worried about swine flu.

"She told me in loose terms that she was worried about this, the swine flu.  She had said that you know with all the stuff going on, she was worried about her children and worried about things at school and stuff like that," said Bill Ferland, acting manager at Porter Paints.

She walked out of the paint store with nearly 300 dust masks and respirators. That's enough to fill six bags.

"I think that's a bit extreme in my mind.  I could understand 30 or 40 masks for your family, you know for daily usage, but that's uh, a bit much," Ferland said with a chuckle.

Ferland says the respirators and dust masks are normally sold to customers who'll be spray-painting a house or driveway, or sanding wood or drywall.

By the way, he's all sold out, but he has more masks on order. They won't be in until Tuesday.

Source:  Al Pefley- wflxfox29.com
Back to the top

I don't even have a response to that aside from WOW lol

Back to the top
Control functions: