Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

House OKs $819B stimulus bill with GOP opposition

Add topic

House OKs $819B stimulus bill with GOP opposition

President Obama takes his first steps in aims of proving his policy can solve US Economic woes:

"AP - In a swift victory for President Barack Obama, the Democratic-controlled House approved a historically huge $819 billion stimulus bill Wednesday night with spending increases and tax cuts at the heart of the young administration's plan to revive a badly ailing economy. The vote was 244-188, with Republicans unanimous in opposition despite Obama's frequent pleas for bipartisan support."

Is debt the right solvent for America?
Back to the top

Re: House OKs $819B stimulus bill with GOP opposition

good idea!Get the high quality Discount AC Parts - Saab AC Compressor at wholesale prices with the full warranty. Order and get placed your A/C Compressor by the …We offer original Mercedes parts! Find best prices for Mercedes Benz 280SEC Parts by browsing our complete catalog of discount Mercedes auto parts.

Sell saab parts and  restoration products.
Back to the top

daryy said

good idea!

You have to be kidding…. right?  ???
Back to the top

HOTEL said

daryy said

good idea!

You have to be kidding…. right?  ???

Time will tell. We should give him his full 4 before judging.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

We should give him his full 4 before judging.

And a map of the WhiteHouse:

Hey Bam, that's not the door!

Back to the top

I thought we agreed to disagree on politics a long time ago and leave it for another place.

Otherwise our discussions would take over this forum and piss off a lot of people who are just here to talk about FAU athletics…
Back to the top

owlcountry said

I thought we agreed to disagree on politics a long time ago and leave it for another place.

Otherwise our discussions would take over this forum and piss off a lot of people who are just here to talk about FAU athletics…

Now that's 1 thing I can agree on

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

owlcountry said

What???  I am so disappointed with you… ;D
Back to the top

HOTEL said

Jab979 said

owlcountry said

What???  I am so disappointed with you… ;D

Hahaha sorry to let you down Hotel. I'll try better next time  ;D

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

How about FAU applying for say, 10M of this economic stimulus package, then using this to get the bonds to get the stadium built. No naming rights or selling off the dorm income for years, and turning that 10M into a 62M construction project employing thousands for quite a while and boosting the local economy and the university as well!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: