Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

Re: 2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

2012-13 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick 'Em

Guess so…until that get's ironed out…here's the updated standings via a makeshift image…

Parenthesis indicates confidence points:

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

nowle must have decided these two games were worth the mother load…….

;D
Back to the top

DAAAMN Nowle! Did you get the confidence points mixed up? That's a whole lotta points for those two games, nice work.

How many points did you put on FSU NIU?
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

DAAAMN Nowle! Did you get the confidence points mixed up? That's a whole lotta points for those two games, nice work.

I have to guess that he/she did not move them from the original set up but I could be wrong.

What say your Nowle?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

TeamBeer said

I have to guess that he/she did not move them from the original set up but I could be wrong.

What say your Nowle?

My thoughts exactly!  No way anyone would put that much on Nevada Vs. Arizona, too close of a match-up!
Back to the top

I had to pick the games on my phone because of short notice and moving that confidence bar on an iPhone is murder so I just left them at them at the bottom. I will gladly take the 3 points though lol

I kick cancers ass and that's all there is to it..
Back to the top

Still a whole lot of ball to be played... anything can happen!
Back to the top

But i thought the default points for the bottom are 1 & 2 pts

RHABDOowl said

I had to pick the games on my phone because of short notice and moving that confidence bar on an iPhone is murder so I just left them at them at the bottom. I will gladly take the 3 points though lol
Back to the top

I (he) was sweating it trust me. My system involved a lot of expert picks, user picks and my own personal knowledge. It just so happened they were among the most confident group and first on my list.

I have 25 on fsu
Back to the top

You tend to go overboard on preparation when you go a whole season of pick em and don't win a single week but still finish 2nd overall

Not Happening Again!
Back to the top

nowle said

You tend to go overboard on preparation when you go a whole season of pick em and don't win a single week but still finish 2nd overall

Not Happening Again!

:D

Go Get 'em nowle!
Back to the top
Control functions: