Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 NFL Preseason Games Discussion

Add topic

Rusty looking good tonight against the Redskins.

No Alfred, and the Titans are in the lead late.

Smith: 5-of-6 for 58 yards and a score!

Locker 7-of-11 for 58 yards as well…

Hoot hoot!

:cool:
Back to the top

Make that 6-of-7 for 71 yards.

:Laughing:

But the Skins have taken a 22-21 lead with 2:29 left to play.

Rusty for the win??
Back to the top

FINAL:

Wash 22  Tenn 21

Rusty Finishes 7-of-10 for 75 yards and a TD.

Not too shabby!
Back to the top

Back to the top

WTG Rusty!!  Nice stats!   :cool:
Can't wait to see Alfred back in the mix trailblazing for the Skins!
Back to the top

Very nice job Rusty! And I know I started a thread the other day on David Hinds playing with the Dolphins, did nobody else see the Hall of Fame Game? He played very well on special teams and the excellent in the 4th qtr. on D - 3 tackles and one assist by my count. Go get 'em David!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Very nice job Rusty! And I know I started a thread the other day on David Hinds playing with the Dolphins, did nobody else see the Hall of Fame Game? He played very well on special teams and the excellent in the 4th qtr. on D - 3 tackles and one assist by my count. Go get 'em David!

Hinds finished with 2 tackles (1 solo) tonight in the Dolphins 27-3 spanking of the Jaguars!
Back to the top

Rob Housler was inactive in the Cardinals' 17-0 blanking of the Packers…
Back to the top

Rick said

GeorgiaOwl said

Hinds finished with 2 tackles (1 solo) tonight in the Dolphins 27-3 spanking of the Jaguars!

Hinds and FAU got a mention by the announcer as well.

Hinds s looking good out there and the Dolphins looked much better but it was the Jags

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Lestar had 6 catches and a TD however Houston is loaded with receivers. It might be tough for him to make the team this year.

Overall a good showing for FAU alum (at least those who played).
Back to the top
Control functions: