Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Local Owl said

I know It's Owl Time is happy with the times. Game day sales ! Those noon games must have been killers. Six o'clock games mean, fishing from 6-10. Nap from 12-1.Stop by It's Owl Time from 2-3 for last minute gear.  Drink and good food with friends at the stadium 3-6. Hopefully go home with a win. ( plan will change slightly for 3:30 kick off ) My daughter , student, even told me that her and her girlfriends may even attend a game at six. Amazing how a simple change can affect people positively.
Posted On: Jul 9th 2016, 12:04 PM #356969

Very happy from a business perspective, but I am even more stoked from a Fan perspective.  FAU football had become no fun for me last year as a Fan. Losing certainly doesn't help, but I have seen plenty of losing since the program started.  

I consider myself a pretty big fan of FAU football and there were 3 games I did not want to attend last year. I did attend, but for the first time in program history, I questioned whether I wanted to go. When it feels like you are sitting in a frying pan, it takes its toll.

Can you imagine how a casual football fan must have felt about it?

You are correct, it is amazing how a simple change can affect people positively!  I am so elated for the students, the players, and the fans.  FAU football seems fun again and it hasn't even started!

I think this is the year we take one giant leap. Go Owls!!
Back to the top

fauowl said

Local Owl said

I know It's Owl Time is happy with the times. Game day sales ! Those noon games must have been killers. Six o'clock games mean, fishing from 6-10. Nap from 12-1.Stop by It's Owl Time from 2-3 for last minute gear.  Drink and good food with friends at the stadium 3-6. Hopefully go home with a win. ( plan will change slightly for 3:30 kick off ) My daughter , student, even told me that her and her girlfriends may even attend a game at six. Amazing how a simple change can affect people positively.
Posted On: Jul 9th 2016, 12:04 PM #356969

Very happy from a business perspective, but I am even more stoked from a Fan perspective.  FAU football had become no fun for me last year as a Fan. Losing certainly doesn't help, but I have seen plenty of losing since the program started.  

I consider myself a pretty big fan of FAU football and there were 3 games I did not want to attend last year. I did attend, but for the first time in program history, I questioned whether I wanted to go. When it feels like you are sitting in a frying pan, it takes its toll.

Can you imagine how a casual football fan must have felt about it?

You are correct, it is amazing how a simple change can affect people positively!  I am so elated for the students, the players, and the fans.  FAU football seems fun again and it hasn't even started!

I think this is the year we take one giant leap. Go Owls!!
Posted On: Jul 9th 2016, 3:29 PM #356973

I know my wife is happy. She said noon games are finer later on in the season like late October and November, but never September and early October. But when I told her all the kickoff times she was ecstatic. She says while it will still be hot at night, at least with the sun down, she wont suffer as bad.
Back to the top

All aboard, the Rice game will kick-off at 3:30 PM EST, and that concludes the 2016 schedule unless some games are solicited for TV and are moved as a result…

COMPLETE SCHEDULE
Back to the top

Owls add another game to media package:

UPDATED LIST: 2016 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Another game has been added to FAU Football's online footprint:

UPDATED LIST: 2016 FAU Football Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest
Back to the top

Rick, any info on away tickets? should I buy them secondary market (good seats) or thru FAU (usually bad seats for visitors) Plenty available at really good prices.
Back to the top

The FAU seats at C-USA games have been pretty good from what I have seen, what games in particular are you thinking about going to?
Back to the top

The Miami game. The lower bowl is season ticket holders. I was just curious if FAU benefited in any way. I would prefer to buy the best available from second market sellers.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

The Miami game. The lower bowl is season ticket holders. I was just curious if FAU benefited in any way. I would prefer to buy the best available from second market sellers.
Posted On: Aug 18th 2016, 5:58 PM #357793

There are lower bowl by the 20  available for under $35.  We just purchased front row club end zone corner for $40.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Thanks . Just going thru stub hub. I saw section 119 for around 35. Can't beat that.
Back to the top
Control functions: