Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

I-AA Semifinal Photo Gallery

It was a very entertaining game that FAU could have won by connecting with a few open receivers and by minimizing other mistakes.

Here's my photo gallery:

http://www.palmswestpress.co/Images/FAU_vs_Colgate_5_12_13_03/index.htm

The Owls fans finally showed up, around 15,000 strong, and pretty much filled the former home of the Fort Lauderdale Strikers MLS team. It looked and sounded good, when the crowd got into the game.

I hope to see my Troy State Trojans at FAU or FIU next season. It will save me a trip north.

Good luck Owls!
Back to the top

Great photo BMarkey, very encouraging improvement in attendence also. Wonder what took so long? This team a great season and deserved more support.
Back to the top

I hope this group comes back and brings a friend next year for ya'll. ;D
Back to the top

There are plenty more photos, many showing the stadium and crowd, at:

http://www.palmswestpress.co/Images/FAU_vs_Colgate_5_12_13_03/index.htm

Thanks and enjoy!

Back to the top

First post on record!

Happy 20th for The Nest!

BMarkey said

It was a very entertaining game that FAU could have won by connecting with a few open receivers and by minimizing other mistakes.

Here's my photo gallery:
Posted On: Dec 17th 2003, 11:24 AM #159096

Back to the top

Congratulations Rick and The Owl Nest! Thanks for everything you do to keep us informed!! Go Owls!!
Back to the top

Aww man! 20 years.

Great job Rick keeping this train on the tracks, making OG Owl and Francois proud man. 
Back to the top

Congrats! Think I discovered the board in 07 right after the win against (terrible) Minnesota at Lockhart and haven't looked back.
Back to the top

Congratulations Rick, 20 years has gone by quickly.
I look at the site a couple of times a day and always look forward to your insight.

Thank you so much for giving us the most up to date FAU Athletics information as it happens.

PS. I was at that game vs. Colgate back in December of 2003 at Lockhart Stadium.
Back to the top

Congrats on 20 years. Glad to have been a part for the majority of them. Still by far the greatest source for FAU sports. Here’s to the next 20!
Back to the top
Control functions: