Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Attendance/schedule

The last I read was 20+ schools may be on the bubble if they don't meet these new numbers.
I wonder how the NCAA would address this if it's widespread. 20+ out of 117 may be collateral damage for them. Or they could create another term for D1-A teams who may not get the full D1-A fan base recognition.

The next two years can get interesting. FAU will definitely be burning the late oil this off season for answers.

Returning to D1-AA is not an option ::) They were ruthless on that AA board about FAU and FIU having a different agenda.

Anyone heard anything on the FAU schedule yet ? Most Sunbelt teams probably has been set already. We need to move fast to avoid a late change scenerio which may jeapordize the 5 home games requirements.
Back to the top

Attendance/schedule

The last I read was 20+ schools may be on the bubble if they don't meet these new numbers.
I wonder how the NCAA would address this if it's widespread. 20+ out of 117 may be collateral damage for them. Or they could create another term for D1-A teams who may not get the full D1-A fan base recognition.

The next two years can get interesting. FAU will definitely be burning the late oil this off season for answers.

Returning to D1-AA is not an option ::) They were ruthless on that AA board about FAU and FIU having a different agenda.

Anyone heard anything on the FAU schedule yet ? Most Sunbelt teams probably has been set already. We need to move fast to avoid a late change scenerio which may jeapordize the 5 home games requirements.

I don't think the 5 home games against the Sun Belt will be a problem. I doubt we would have joined this year if it was. Do you know if the game against FIU counts as one of those D-IA games?
Back to the top

Attendance/schedule

Attendance/schedule

I don't think the 5 home games against the Sun Belt will be a problem. I doubt we would have joined this year if it was. Do you know if the game against FIU counts as one of those D-IA games?

I don't think that would count immediately as a I-A game, I'm really interested to see what happens to both of our schedules.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Attendance/schedule

The most of schedules are filled. I am waiting hear how we can help you guys with your scheduling needs. I do hope it can be worked out.
Back to the top

Attendance/schedule

Reading the NCAA reports from the SunBelt site.
The 5 D1-A home games have been reduced to 4.

Some teams will have to pay a cancellation fee because schedules are already filled and they will have to be cancelled or moved back/out further.

They will also revisit the 15000 seat issues at the Board's April meeting.
Back to the top
Control functions: