Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

activityDoes anyone read and comment on this boa

Add topic

Is there anyone alive out there?
Back to the top

This is a new board and is building so we dont have many here yet slider, but hopefully once the season gets going we'll have much more baseball talk here!
Back to the top

This is a new board and is building so we dont have many here yet slider, but hopefully once the season gets going we'll have much more baseball talk here!

Well said. We just started this board AFTER football season was over. The word is slowly spreading throughout "message board land".
You can help us gain additional fans by letting baseball fans (and others too) know that we're here.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

Never too early for baseball. Baseball America has FAU ranked 23. Nice to be ranked early with no sign of Stetson.
Back to the top

Amen!! Especially the Stetson part-LOL :D
Back to the top

Just signed on to this message board after getting the lead from Cooney's Diary (which I enjoy reading, by the way). Looking forward to the next 4 years of Owls baseball and seeing this program move to the next level. Will enjoy the insights of all you fellow sports fans as well. Go Owls!
Back to the top

Welcome aboard GoOwls!! Glad you found us-Should be a great year coming up. I'd been looking forward to the season already but after reading Coach Cooney's diary discussing the season I'm all the more excited. Its a great list of opponents and all those February home games should help get everything going in the right direction!
Back to the top
Control functions: