Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lockhart Stadium Seating Chart

mh2os,
I don't know what prevented you from starting another thread. Hopefully it has been corrected :-[

Here's the chart of the stadium. Most of the seats are very good.

That's so true about folks not knowing when to cheer! Some actually had to be told to keep it down when we had the ball on offense. They were cheering DEFENSE!!!

I went to the USF/Cincy game a few weeks before and the student section was crazy! Their band actually played when Cincy had the ball. Cincy's QB had to take a time out in that endzone!
They made crazy noises all game!

http://fausports.ocsn.com/tickets/fau-lockhart-seating.html
Back to the top

Thanks, O.G.
When I clicked on the "new topic/thread" it kept saying that guest weren't allowed to do that, and made me sign back in. I tried three times, then just added it as a reply. 8-)
Back to the top

This might be a stupid question, but is there prepaid parking at Lockhart, or a season ticket holder discount?

I'm really looking forward to next year…so sad football season is almost over :(, guess I'll watch Arena Football when it comes on, and study until then :(.
Back to the top

You can buy parking passes with your season tix, or just pay $5 at the gate.

But you can always just show up before they "open" the parking lot and get in for free. You should be showing up early anyway to tailgate.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

That's correct. You can get a discount with the season pass. I think it was something like 15.00 for the season last year.
OR 5.00 a game if you don't get the season tickets.

Canadianowl
I also "opened" the park a few times last year before they charged ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: