Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Savannah State...Ouch!!

Add topic

Savannah State...Ouch!!

I happened to see in AJC website that Savannah State's softball team was swept in a doubleheader by the scores of 33-0 and 42-0 by College of Charleston. So I actually went to their site to see their results and they are 0-6 so far having scored 0 runs and given up 166 runs. Ouch! Worse yet their schedule look to get harder!-gasp!
The real ugly thing is this is the same school who's football team went 0-12 this year. Their mens basketball team is 3-22 and their womens is 6-18.
So if you ever meet a Savannah State fan give them your pity-I have never seen an athletic program as a whole lose so badly so much. :o
Back to the top

Savannah State...Ouch!!

Miss Valley State went through a period like that for awhile some time ago. Not as bad but losses from several teams were embarrassing.

The finger finally was pointed at the Athletic department. Someone was wearing too many hats! Makes you wonder about this situation at Savannah State
Back to the top

Savannah State...Ouch!!

Didn't Savannah St drop their football program at the end of the season?
Back to the top

Savannah State...Ouch!!

I don't know about Sav State's football program. I do know that Morris Brown dropped theirs last season.
Back to the top
Control functions: