Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Time for Roll Call

Time for Roll Call

The purpose for this is to get everybody to check in.
Yes, this include you if you happen to be a guest.
All you need is a creative Username & E-mail Address,

COME ON MAKE MY DAY.

I'll even take the time to introduce myself, I am
Bytor, if you are a music fan you know the reference, but I'll give you a clue: & I'll even include a picture of myself:

Those hormone pills did wonders didn't they!!

It you happen to be shy of suffer from the FAT finger
syndrome like our Administrator that OK.

Just click on some of those Smiley's above, the most important thing is, take the time and say HI. We have 64 members & many guests, make you presense known.

Everyone is welcomed with open arms.

So what are you waiting. I'm waiting for a reply.

Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

We have a lot of guests who stop by to visit. That's Ok too.
So come out from behind the curtain and show yourself. 8-)
Don't be skeered. :D

Let's show support and do the roll call for FAU :)

The ol' fat fingers are getting better, Bytor :)
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

O.G., I couldn't resist, some of the topics as of late
have been serious, I figured I would lighten things up a bit. ;)
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

No prob. I am a regular on the rivals board and all we do is mix it up.
It breaks the serious routine sometimes.

I'm with ya! Go for it. :o
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

M. H2os here, screen name derived from my name. If anyone knows basic chemistry, then you can guess my last name (the s is a plural, not sulfur). I started at FAU in '99 and have a BS in Psychobiology and BA in Biology from FAU, and am currently trying to become a doctor down here at Nova Southeastern University. 8-)
I'm an avid football, and general sports fan, although baseball, golf, and NASCAR are three of my least favorite. Comedy and sports are what is keeping me sane through this exam schedule. :o
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

Hi everyone!

I'm the rarest of FAU fans-one who didnt graduate from here. I live in the area and have always enjoyed supporting the local team and university. Unfortunately there arent as many locals in the area who come out to games as we would all like-but I try to spread the word. :)
I've taken a few courses at FAU over the years but hadnt gotten into FAU sports until 1999 when I brought my son out to an FAU game. It was during FAU's massive win streak and the team played with such heart I was won over and kept coming back. While graduating from FSU I watched year after year of Seminole teams with all talent but no heart annnually disappoint the fans. Ive never seen that out of an FAU team and even during slow years like 2001 I was always proud of the team. Coach Cooney is very proud to have an FSU convert aboard-now if only he had FSU's financial resources hed be in Omaha every year!
I root for FAU football and basketball as well as the other sports also now. Nowdays I check out message boards wherever Stetson clowns post their hate towards FAU and put them in their place :)
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

Checking in from Madison, WI. The -35 days are over for now; we are projected to hit 48 Friday. Yeee-haaaa!

I am a stAte (ASU) fan living in Madison so I support both my school (stAte) and the Badgers. You guys have a coach that is bringing you along quickly. I suspect you will be a force soon in college football (1-A), that is 8-)

Good luck and welcome to the SBC!!!!
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

Heat Wave 8-)
Welcome badgerwolf. Thanks for posting.

I have a friend who coached at Bemindji State in Minn. He moved there from Marathon,Florida! Those minus temps had him going crazy. He reported that once It was -25 there and 82 in Marathon!

Coach Schnell still seem to get it done. His vision at FAU really kept some very good athletes here in the state. Normally after Florida,FSU and Miami are finish recruiting the south Florida players leave the state for another D1-A school. Now we get to keep some for ourselves.

I hope we continue to show improvements and represent the SunBelt well for years to come.
Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

Well, I would like to remain somewhat anonymous except to my close FAU fan friends, but here's a few pointers.

Class of 99, communications
FAU Fan since 94 or so
Drove to Greenville, SC for the tourney in 2002

Back to the top

Time for Roll Call

I was a usual on the Sun-Sentinel board. This one is much better!!! I earned an MA from FAU in 2002. I am now working on a Ph.D. at Southern Illinois University, home of the Salukis. Despite the distance, I am still an avid follower of FAU football and I am hoping to make it to Hawaii in Sept. Thanks for putting together such a great board ;D
Back to the top
Control functions: