Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Spring Practice

Spring practice will start March 24th.

:D ;D 8-)
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Hopefully our schedule will be finalized by then ;D. Is there any fun watching the practice, or is more of an excuse to get a tan, skip work, etc.. Just checking, not trying to offend anyone.
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Spring Practice

Yes. No and none taken.. :)

Practices are FUN. Roster spots are earned of lost on good practices. Some of the hardest hits are in practices. Have to get the name out there.

Highlights over the past 3 years.

Tony Crissinger got injured at practice two years ago when he got blindsided by a DB. Broken collarbone. >:(

Yulkeith Brown was very promising at CB. Couldn't keep the grades. >:(

Tony Crissinger again last year:
Javonny Ward hit him so hard his ear peice popped out. Tony picked it up, went back to the huddle and cleaned Javonny's clock on the next play during a crackback play!

McDowell took on George Guffey during a skirmish after the play was over!

Danny Embick gave coach Schnell headaches on making a QB decision.

Girls are there! 8-)

Walk-on(?) C. Amaya took 2 year starter and D captian, TJ Osbourne's spot during parctices.

RB Dekolan James made everyone drool with his cuts and bursts of speed. Then he went out and got his leg rolled on a few plays later.

D Barreon Stole the spotlight from RB AJ (Jackson)

R Bynes took some Keyshon Johnson like kits across the middle slants and Sieple decided to leave him on the posts and get Crissinger back into the slants.

Offensive line tangled with the D linemen a LOT. That spunkiness carried over to the season.

Little used DB Craig Roundtree fought hard and was rewarded a spot in the SS/FS rotation with Terry and Rodgers

Girls are there! :P

Coach Schnell have a great sense of humor. Especially if the D is stuffing the offense! He calls it an early practice. ;D

It's very hot, no shade.

Girls are there! 8-)

Finally: Get to meet the faces behind the FAU Gridiron Club,Owl Club and all the decision makers.

All kinds of info are shared during these weeks.

Be there!

It's an event

Back to the top

Spring Practice

I agree O.G., I remember my virgin experience. I was
shocked on how hard they were hitting and it also
gives you a chance to look at all the players and of

Course, the girls like this one: 8-) 8-) 8-)

Back to the top

Spring Practice

Is that picture AFTER her Chemistry,Biology or Phys Ed class. ;)

She may have been sitting up on the Oxley patio last year.

Right near the beer truck
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Some of the girls are amazing :o at FAU. If you go through the breezeway (the covered main outdoor hall) you will see guys pretending to study, except that their books are upside down, etc… 8-)

When will the spring practices end?? My break is the first full week in April.
Back to the top

Spring Practice

I'm sure they still play in April. They had 3 scrimmage games on consecutive Saturdays in April.
Back to the top

Spring Practice

I believe in spring they are limited to 15-days of practice, but I could be wrong. They usually practice
4-5 days per week, so mh2os, you should be able to catch some action.
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Javonny Ward was mentioned as being one of the stars of previous spring practices. I saw him when he first came to FAU and he was an animal. What has happened to him? Is he still with the team?
Back to the top

Spring Practice

Javonny was a manchild! The guy played like a non-stop machine. Hits were viscious! Watched him in high school too.

The problem came with remembering his assignments. He couldn't remember the plays!
But…..he would mess up and still get back into the play :o

They let him go last year for diciplinary reasons.
Heard he's employed at the Orange Bowl as a security guard.
Back to the top
Control functions: