Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USC's Mike Williams to NFL

Add topic

Used the Clarett rule. He's only going into his Jr Year. This one will make it! Big WR who can take the hits. Hopefully he gets a good rating at the combine.

Good Luck Mike
Back to the top

That just pushes one more good player down to the Dolphins!! (hopefully)...anymore underclassmen want to help the Dolphins, and themselves!!?
Back to the top

He has is work cut out for him, sitting out a year did not help his cause. But, if he's as good as advertised, then watch out. I wouldn't expect much from him the first year, he could use a year to get back on track.
Back to the top

That just pushes one more good player down to the Dolphins!! (hopefully)…anymore underclassmen want to help the Dolphins, and themselves!!?

According to ESPN, Arizona has all the cards right now. They Need a QB. But Williams and Fitzgerald may be too hard to pass up. But they have a good one in A.Boldin already.

Bytor… Clarett have a very tough time in front of him. Those NFL players have a lot of pride. How does he think they will welcome a 1 year college player who have been out of the game for 2 years, into their playground. They will show him how hard it is to make it at that level. It's not a hobby.
Back to the top

I agree there, it will be interesting what kind of welcome he gets, maybe like a scene from
"Remember the Titans". Whack!!
Back to the top

If I'm Dennis Green and the Cardinals, take another stud wide receiver(Fitzgerald)… and get Kitna from the Bengals. If you're gonna loose, at least entertain your fans.
Back to the top
Control functions: