Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Save Siena Football

Add topic

FYI - Someone actually cares about Siena!!

Here is a Quote from an unidentified person:

"There is a movement among Siena alumni, former and current players to try and get the school to reinstate the program. The school states they want an immediate financial commitment of 250k before they would even let us talk to the Board of Trustees. They would then want a $3-5 million endowment to fund the team in the future and to build an all sports field on campus. If you are an alumni, former player, fan or friend and would like to help these efforts, please let us know.
There are 69 players who were told on the first day of classes that they had no team for next year. These players deserved better from the school. "

Back to the top

Save Siena Football

How much can FAU pay them to play down here this year. What a great home-opener that could be. ;)
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

Free weekend stay at the Fairfield Inn and a bus pass to the SawGrass mall.

What else can they possibly want after that deal. ;)
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

I believe we already have a set game for our home opener and FAMU, will be an away game
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

I THINK we play FAMU this year away and next year it will be at FAU.
I was waiting for their(FAMU) schedule so I can add the date to our slow-blinking schedule for 2004.

Nothing yet because they just were accepted back into the MEAC so they're still working in it.
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

This is not official, but I believe that we play "The Rebirds" of Illinois St. for our Opener on 9/25 - This come from one of our fine feathered Owls.
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

It's about as official as most of our info we get on these pages.

So should I plug it in with the rest of the "unofficials". ;)
Back to the top

Save Siena Football

Save Siena Football

Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!! ;)
Back to the top
Control functions: