Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Video Game

I was just thinking that when the next NCAA football video games come out FAU will definately be on them. They have all I-A and some of the better, bigger I-AA teams, so either way we should be on it. I just think that will be cool, just as it was a few years ago to be able to play as FAU in basketball after we made the tournament.
Back to the top

Video Game

I'm really hoping FIU and FAU are both in the next college football game. I was pretty disappointed when they weren't included in the 2004 edition.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Video Game

Video Game

it wouldn't hurt to email them:

[email protected]

here's a link to their website:

http://www.tiburon.com/home.html

I was e-mailing some suggestions recently, one of them including FAU for 2005, and i noticed they're based out of maitland florida. most of these developers are in So Cal, so they have no excuse for messing up with the florida teams. hopefully FAU and FIU will make the cut this year.

8-)
Back to the top

Video Game

Thanks for the info and link goldenknightowl. I also heard that once ESPN shows up it's a good sign that you'll make the game. :)

I'll definitely e-mail these guys.
Back to the top

Video Game

I emailed them a couple of months back around the time when FAU and FIU both made the Sun Belt/I-A football announcement. Hopefully they will put us in the game.

Panthers on the Rise
Back to the top

Video Game

Whenever you play easports/tiburon football game, if you play against Tiburon, you play in Alltell Stadium (Jacksonville). I made sure to remind them not to forget about their home-state schools on the next game. Whether or not they listen…..
Plus I have NCAA Football 2003.. and it has teams like Hampton, NC A & T, Harvard. They might as well put the teams that are better than them on the new game.
Back to the top
Control functions: